Chapter 3

The two sat in Minho's bedroom, laughing. A cat sat on both of their laps, both of them purring loudly.

"You actually did that in high school?" Jisung asked, still shocked by what the male did.

"I didn't do it! Someone else made me do it!" Minho defended.

Jisung just kept laughing, causing Minho to smile. He looked down at the cat in his lap, cooing over them. He gently picked them up, kissing their tiny baby forehead. The cat meowed at him as Minho put him back down, Minho pouting as he watched the cat walk over to Jisung, also climbing into his lap, laying on top of him and the other cat.

Jisung noticed, sticking his tongue out at Minho. He patted both cats, giggling loudly. Minho laid down, placing his face into Jisung's lap. Jisung squeaked before looking down, petting Minho. Minho laughed, looking up at him, his cheeks gently flushed pink. Minho sat back up.

"Really looks like they think you're their dad!" Minho joked.

Jisung giggled evilly. "They know who they belong to."

Minho glared, crossing his arms. "I've adopted them. I've raised them. I've loved them. Why do they love you more?"

Jisung looked down, meowing at them. They jumped to their feet, rubbing their faces against his. He looked back up. "I understand them. I speak cat."

Minho rolled his eyes, grabbing Jisung. The younger let out a screech as he felt the older grab him, dragging him closer. He felt the older wrap his legs around his waist, cuddling him close. The two other cats got back into Jisung's lap, snuggling into him. Minho giggled, petting the cats.

Minho looked around confused. "Where's Dori?"

A soft scratch was heard at the front door, the two looking over. Minho got up, going over to the door. He opened the door, watching the cat walk inside, holding something black in their mouth. Minho picked Dori up.

"What do you have there, baby?" He took the black thing away from them, gasping. "It's a kitten!!"

Jisung looked up with big eyes. "It is?"

He walked over to the bed, showing him the very tiny black kitten. "Poor thing..." They both heard the kitten meow weakly, the two pouting. "I'm not even gonna question how Dori got out or found them." He gently took Jisung's hand, pulling him off the bed, causing the two other cats to follow after them. "We should clean them."

Jisung followed him into the bathroom, watching the younger plug the tub, turning the water on. The two kneeled down, Minho gently rinsing the baby with water. He looked up at Jisung. "Hand me that shampoo bottle," He said, pointing at a bottle.

Jisung grabbed it, putting it next to Minho. Minho gently washed the tiny kitten, red water dripping from them. He gasped, seeing tiny little fleas crawling out from their hiding spot. Minho washed them away gently, not wanting to hurt the kitten. Dori watched from on top of the toilet seat, just staring at the black cat, meowing softly.

Jisung gently grabbed Dori, cuddling the kitten. "It's gonna be okay.." Dori just kept watching.

Soon, Minho finished cleaning the kitten, wrapping them up into a towel, their body cuddled against Minho's chest. Minho was frowning. "I feel bad for them..." He looked up at Jisung. "You looking to adopt a cat? I don't think the other two cats will be pleased with the new roommate."

Jisung looked up. "I-I don't know... I've never taken care of one before. Any animal, in fact!"

Minho smiled. "Well then maybe I can teach you! Cats are very loveable and it's gonna give us a chance to hang out more."

Jisung gave a half-smile. "I-I guess...?" He gently took the kitten from Minho, cuddling her. She looked up, meowing weakly. He pouted, cuddling her closer. "I'm keeping her."

Minho looked down at him, smiling more. Jisung looked up at him with curious eyes. Minho stood up. "You should probably get going. It's getting late!"

Jisung stood up as well, nodding. "Bye Minho! See you tomorrow!" He quickly left the apartment, returning to his own apartment.

I am back and very ready to start posting again! Missed you all! I have written a lot of Blue Flowers so I hope I'll eventually be able to post more!

Until we meet again
! Emberly !