Chapter 7

Jisung stood at the cash register, sorting money. He was at his coffee shop job, his shift coming to an end soon. He wasn't aware of his surroundings, just counting.

A small cough was heard, Jisung lifting up his head. He made eye contact with Minho, the older smiling softly.

"O-oh! M-Minho! D-Didn't see you there!" He said nervously, closing the cashier.

Minho smirked, leaning forward, resting his arms on the countertop. "You almost done with your shift?" He asked.

Jisung nodded. "I end in about 2 minutes."

Minho smiled. "Glad I got here in time."

"...You come here for something?"

"W-Well, I just wanted to pick you up instead of you taking the bus home from work. Wouldn't you like it better if you traveled home with me?"

Jisung blushed. "I-I guess!" He looked up at him, smiling brightly. A timer went off on Jisung's phone, the younger's face lighting up even more. "Shift over!" He took his apron off. "I'll be right back!" He rushed to the back.

Minho smiled softly, watching him. He sighed softly, watching his rush off with a warm and friendly smile. Jisung quickly rushed up, meeting Minho's gaze. Jisung stood next to him.

"You ready to go?" Minho asked, staring down at him with hearts in his eyes.

Jisung nodded, giggling softly. Minho smiled more, gently leading him out of the door. They made their way to the older's car, Minho opening the door for the younger. Jisung sat down in the passenger seat, smiling softly. Minho got into the driver's seat, turning the car on.

Minho looked over at Jisung, the younger looking up. They made eye contact, the two blushing pink. Jisung trembled slightly, looking away from him. Minho looked back at the wheel, shifting gears as he backed out of the parking lot.

Jisung fidgeted with his fingers, looking out the window. Minho drove, biting his lip, feeling a bit uncomfortable about the awkward silence that swallowed them.

"So... how's your life?" Minho asked, tapping the steering wheel.

Jisung looked up at him. "G-Good, I-I guess!" He said, grabbing the edge of his shirt, rubbing it between his fingers, wrapping it around, shifting his legs in his seat, moving his weight around. "I just kinda notice, we don't really know much about each other. Want to hear a bit about me?"

"Sure! Why not?" He asked, not looking around from the road like the responsible driver he was.

Jisung shifted his weight again. "Well, I'm 19. I live alone in my apartment, which I guess isn't so true anymore since the cats. Career-wise, I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I have many hobbies, but like, do I want to make a career out of them? I haven't thought much about college either..." He sighed softly, looking up and out the window.

"What are some of your hobbies?" Minho asked, looking over briefly

"Well... I, um- well I like to sing." He blushed slightly. "Like, I'm sorta into producing but I'm not the best... I also like to draw!"

Minho smiled softly. "Those sound fun..."

Jisung nodded. "It is!"

Minho pulled into a parking spot, turning the car off. Minho looked over at him, Jisung looking up at him. Minho quickly looked away. "My apartment?"

Jisung nodded, unbuckling himself. He got out of the car. Minho followed behind him, smiling softly. Minho led them up the stairs, going to their area. Minho took his keys out, unlocking the door. He opened the door, walking inside. He led Jisung over to his small bedroom, sitting down on the bed where all the cats laid, sleeping and snuggling beside each other.

Jisung sat down on the bed beside him. "So... You learned about me, but what about you?"

Things getting interesting between them

Until we meet again
! Emberly !