Chapter 17

Minho opened the door to his apartment, grabbing Jisung's hand and pulling him inside. Jisung smiled, moving closer to him, his chest touching his back. He smiled up at him, kissing his cheek. Minho looked down at the ground, seeing multiple fluffballs approaching them, all meowing very loudly. He leaned over, picking one up, cuddling them close.

Jisung smiled, hugging him with one arm, pulling him closer. Minho looked up at him, Jisung watching his ears turn from their tan shade to a red. He giggled, leaning up and pecking his lips. Minho backed away, turning away, his entire face turning red.

"Oh gosh..." He mumbled.

Jisung giggled, back hugging him. "Someone being shy?" He teased, rubbing his nose against his neck.

"S-shut up..." Minho looked down, still blushing.

Jisung smiled, kissing his neck. "Let's go lay down." He grabbed his hand, dragging him over to the bed.

Minho laid down, looking up at Jisung. Jisung climbed on top of him, Minho's eyes widening as he stared up at him. "...hI!" his voice squeaked.

Jisung held back a laugh, leaning down and kissing his lips. Minho looked away, grabbing a pillow and burying his face in it. Jisung smirked, laying down, resting his face on his chest.

Minho groaned into the pillow. "Why me?"

"Because you love me!"

Minho glared down before shoving his face back in. Jisung got off of him, getting out of bed.

"You're going to start to get ready for bed. I'm gonna make you tea!" Jisung said, kissing his cheek as he leaned over.

Minho pulled away. "Then... you're going back to your apartment?"

He shook his head. "Nope! I'm spending the night with you!"

Minho's face turned back to red, shoving it in the pillow again. Jisung smiled, going to the kitchen. Minho sighed, getting out of bed. He walked over to his closet, changing into lighter clothes. Minho smiled softly to himself, thinking of Jisung. The boy was just so kind to him, and actually made him feel loved. He giggled softly, tearing up slightly. Tears began to fall from his eyes, lots of them coming. He sniffled softly, coming out of the closet. He went over to the bed, still crying softly. Jisung came back, holding a cup of tea. He looked up at him, gasping.

He sat the tea onto the nightstand. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... I just love you so much!" Minho said, wiping away tears.

"O-oh..." He climbed into bed with him, hugging his side. He kissed his tears, cuddling him softly.

Minho sat up slightly, pulling Jisung with him. Jisung cuddled his side, stroking his arm. Minho grabbed the tea, drinking slowly. Jisung kissed his cheek, grabbing and holding his free hand.

"My beautiful boyfriend..." Jisung spoke softly into Minho's ears.

Minho blushed, looking away. "Don't make me choke on my tea."

Jisung giggled, grabbing his cheek that was further away, making him look at him. He leaned up, pecking his lips. Minho blushed more, whining softly. Jisung let him go, letting him drink. Minho drank slowly, not making any eye contact with the younger. He finished, putting the cup down.

"Here. Put your head on my lap," Jisung said gently.

Minho listened, shifting his body around. He laid his head down on Jisung's lap, the younger beginning to pet him, combing his fingers through his hair. Minho smiled softly, staring up at him. Minho closed his eyes, feeling the younger just playing with his hair, a soft kiss being placed on his forehead.

"I have an idea," Jisung said softly. Minho hummed in response, enjoying his touch. "Would you like to move in with me?"

Minho opened his eyes, his face blushing softly. "Me? Move in with you?"

Jisung nodded. "It would be amazing! Come on!"

Minho looked around the small apartment. "Can two people even live in a place like this?"

"Probably not, but... You said you want to open a flower shop, so maybe we can move once we have that."

"You want to start a flower shop? With me?"

Jisung nodded, smiling down at him. Minho smiled, leaning up and pecking his lips. "I love you so much!"

Jisung smiled, running his hands through his hair again. Minho laid there relaxed, feeling a sense of tire wash over his body. He cuddled into him more, falling asleep slowly in his arms. 

I knwo you guys have been waiting like 2 months, but this story will be ending next month. Thank you for waiting and I'll be updating next week

Have a good day/night everyone! Missed you all!

! Emberly !