Chapter 12

An alarm rang through their ears, both boys groaning and waking up. Minho grabbed his phone, turning the alarm off. He sat up slightly, looking down and seeing Jisung on his chest. Jisung looked up at him, his face turning red.

The younger quickly sat up. "H-hi Minho!!"

Minho also turned red. "G-good morning!"

The two sat there, just staring at each other before Jisung leaned up, shyly pecking his lips.

Minho smiled warmly, petting down his wild hair. "You want anything to eat?"

"You have any cereal?" Minho nodded. "I'll just have that."

Jisung got out of bed, grabbing his glasses. He put them on, looking over at Minho, who was staring at him with hearts in his eyes.

"Stop staring, lover boy."

Minho pouted, looking away from him.

!

"Okay, so we have our bags. We gave the cats all the kisses they could ever want. The neighbor lady is taking care of the furry brats... anything we're missing?" Minho asked, counting off things on his fingers.

The two stood outside Minho's door, making sure they were ready for the road trip.

Jisung thought. "What about snacks?"

"Packed plenty of those for the trip... I think we're good?"

Jisung nodded, looking up at Minho. "I think we're good as well!"

"Wait! I'm missing one thing!"

"What is it?"

Minho leaned down, pecking his lips.
Jisung turned pink, his eyebrows furrowing. "Yah!! You suck!!!!" He slapped his shoulder.

Minho laughed, grabbing his hand. "Let's go..."

The two began to walk down the stairs, going to Minho's car. He unlocked it, opening the truck. Minho put his bag in first, grabbing Jisung's bag off his back, also putting it in. He shut it, watching Jisung go to the passenger seat. He went to his own side, getting in. He looked over at Jisung, who was bouncing happily.

"Happy to be with me?" Minho asked.

Jisung nodded his head. "Always happy to be with you!"

Minho giggled, starting the car up. "Show me your hand."

Jisung held his hand with caution, looking up at him. Minho grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. Jisung blushed red, sitting there and staring.

He let go, beginning to pull out. Jisung smiled, staring out the window.

"If you lean back and look to your left, you'll see all the snacks and a bunch of water bottles," Minho said without looking at him.

Jisung leaned his seat back, gasping when he saw the treasure. He grabbed a bag of potato chips, sitting back up. He opened it, beginning to munch down.

"Don't eat too much. Don't want a stomach ache this early into the trip."
Jisung began to eat the chips slower.

!

About an hour into the drive, Minho was bored out of his mind. The two had spent like 30 minutes just talking, but they quickly got over that. He sighed to himself, looking over at Jisung, who was doing something on his phone. He leaned forward slightly, turning the radio on. He smiled to himself, leaning back. He began to tap along to the beat of the song, feeling some boredom drip away from him.

He sat there tapping and driving when he suddenly heard a new voice joining into the song. He looked at the radio confused when he heard the voice come more to his right. He looked over at Jisung, who was singing along. He blushed softly, looking up at the road again.

Jisung suddenly stopped the younger blushing with embarrassment, realizing he was singing along. Minho frowned, looking over at him again.

"You have a nice voice," He stated.

Jisung blushed more. "N-not really..."

"...I swear when I say that I love your voice, I really mean it. It's just so beautiful!"

Jisung hid his face. "S-stop complimenting me so much!"

Minho laughed, reaching his hand over to Jisung, grabbing his hand. Jisung held his hand shyly, looking out the window. Minho smirked, looking forward, turning the music up more.

"Sing all you want. I'm not gonna complain."

!

Two more hours went by when Minho pulled into a neighborhood. Minho shivered slightly, Jisung looking around at all the houses.

"Hate this place..." Minho muttered, glaring at all the houses.

Jisung looked over at Minho, gently placing a hand onto his thigh. "We can survive two days."

He sighed. "Just barely. Those two are really unbearable, Sungie."

"No matter how unbearable, we'll survive those two."

Minho nodded, stopping before a driveway. "...kiss me once more before I pull in."

Jisung leaned across, gently pressing their lips together. Minho blushed, gently kissing the younger back. Jisung pulled away, gently cupping his face, pecking his lips once more. Minho smiled, nuzzling their noses together. Jisung pulled away, the older pulling into the driveway.

"You ready for a torturous weekend?" Minho asked.

"Not at all."

"Alright, let's go then!"

Yay, homophobic mom.... :)

! Emberly !