Chapter 10

The two sat in the car as Minho drove, a silence upon them. Jisung stared out the window, watching buildings go by. He sat there awkwardly, sometimes looking over at Minho. He blushed softly, playing with his fingers. He sat there, thinking to himself. ‘Did you ask him out on a date? Is this a date?’ His thoughts stood still for a second. ‘...this is 100% a date, what the hell did I get myself into?’ He looked over at Minho, quickly looking back to the window, his face blushing pink when he realized Minho was looking at him. He sat there for a few seconds before letting out a very small and quiet sigh, relaxing his body, looking forward.

He cleared his throat. “So, are you ready for the day, Minho?”

Minho smiled softly. “I am! Are you?”

Jisung blushed, looking over at him. “Yep! T-totally!”

Minho pulled into a parking lot, parking his car. Jisung panicked slightly, looking over at the fair, seeing all the intense rides. He swallowed nervously, kinda regretting the location. Jisung looked to his side, Minho there suddenly. He flinched, Minho beginning to laugh.

“Did I scare you?” Minho asked him, still laughing.

Jisung nodded, glaring slightly. “Yes…”

Minho laughed more, grabbing his hand. “S-sorry Jisung!” Jisung looked down at their hands, blushing more. Minho also looked down, quickly pulling his hand away. “S-sorry about that…”

Jisung looked up, shaking his head. “N-no! It’s okay!” He reached forward again, grabbing his hand.

The two stared at each other, blushes growing on both of their faces. They both looked away as soon as they felt themselves blushing, although still holding hands.

“So… shall we get going?” Minho asked, mumbling slightly.

“Yeah… l-let’s go!” Jisung said, beginning to lead them.

They walked past all the parked cars, being silent and very awkward. Jisung looked down at their hands, blushing more, quickly looking away. 'Oh my gosh! How the hell am I doing this? We're actually holding hands!' his mind screamed at him.

They reached the ticket booth, Minho grabbing his wallet. "I'll pay."

Jisung shook his head. "It was my idea, I'll pay."

"No! I insist! I have too much money!" Minho said, still trying to pull his wallet out.

"I- well-" he huffed. "Fine."

Minho smiled, pulling out his card, paying for them. Jisung crossed his arms in angy baby, glaring up at him. Minho looked down, giggling.

Jisung sighed, grabbing his hand again. "Let's go inside."

Jisung led them inside. The two looked around, seeing the park was rather closer to empty.

"Guess we get the park mostly to ourselves!" Minho said happily, looking down at Jisung again.

Jisung smiled at him, swinging their hands slightly. Minho smiled softly at him, moving closer to him. "I don't think we should stay long. Looks like it's gonna rain."

Jisung nodded. "Well… Let's get started then!"

Jisung began to drag Minho, Minho just following behind, watching him be happy with a warm smile. The two didn't really do much, just walking around and talking.

"..he was so awkward, it was funny! He just didn't know how to deal with his crush! And now they're happily dating!" Minho said, his hand loosely holding Jisung's.

He looked up at Jisung, seeing that he wasn't paying attention. He looked at where he was staring, his eyes falling onto a big squirrel plushie, hanging up on display as a prize.