Chapter 14

The two boys had quickly finished their meals, going to the bedroom. Minho locked the bedroom door, his body shaking slightly. Jisung noticed his behaviour, taking him to the bed, making him sit down. Minho clung onto Jisung.

“I hate the tension. I hate it. Why does she make such a bad tension? Why does she want to have sex with me so badly?” Minho whimpered, hugging Jisung. “I hate her. I want nothing to do with her. Why can’t she understand that??”

Jisung frowned, hugging him close. He began to gently pet him, kissing his forehead. Minho sniffled, tears rolling down his face. Jisung whimpered, listening to him cry. Jisung leaned them back onto the bed, his body resting against the pillows, pulling Minho onto his chest. Minho cried into his chest, clinging onto him.

“I hate her existence, I hate my mom, why can’t I just be in love with whoever I want?” He cried, hugging Jisung tightly.

Jisung left a gentle kiss on his head. “Here… how about tomorrow, we try to leave as soon as possible. Not stay for Sunday and ditch as fast as we can?”

Minho shrugged. “I-I don’t know… My mom might make it a big thing about me leaving early and then not leave me alone.”

Jisung sat there, sighing softly, just embracing the older male. He pulled him up closer, the older resting his face into the crook of Jisung’s neck. He hugged the boy, kissing the side of his head. Minho lifted his head, staring up at Jisung. Jisung frowned, lifting his hands, wiping away the tears that fell down his face. Minho sniffled, wiping away some of his tears. He leaned close, pressing their lips together.

Jisung smiled softly into the kiss, wrapping his arms around him. Minho smiled into the kiss softly, tears still falling down. They pulled away softly, Minho smiling weakly at him.

“Imagine this, Minho. Once we’re done with all of this, you’re going to drop out of college. No more college for you,” Jisung pecked his lips, “You’re going to become a florist, just like you’ve wanted to. I can even help you. We can move in together, live with all our cats, grow whatever plants, kiss whenever we want. You can make your own decisions and not worry about what your mom or supposed girlfriend has to say about it.”

Minho sniffled, nodding. “I-I like that, Jisung…”

“Now, let’s go get ready for bed.”

Minho sat up. He got out of bed, going over to his suitcase. He looked back at him shyly. “Um- I usually sleep shirtless-”

Jisung giggled, standing up and going to him, pecking his lips. “Go ahead. I won’t stare like some creep.”

Minho nodded, blushing softly. He turned his back to Jisung, taking his shirt off. Jisung smiled, grabbing his bag, going into the walk-in closet. Minho quickly finished getting ready for bed, sighing to himself. He climbed into the bed, groaning.

The closet door opened, Minho not looking over. He heard the light switch being turned off, darkness covering the room. Jisung climbed into bed with him, Minho turning around and facing him. Jisung smiled, hugging him close. He gently pecked his lips, resting his head on the pillow. Minho smiled, hugging his waist, pulling him close.

“Goodnight…” Jisung whispered.

“Goodnight, Sungie…” Minho whispered back.

What are they going to do with his mom and "girlfriend"?

! Emberly !