Chapter 6

Jisung groaned, turning his alarm off. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. Three tiny fluff balls slept to the side of him, curled up into tiny balls. He smiled, petting Yune. She lifted her head, blinking slowly, before yawning, fumbling around before getting comfortable again, falling back asleep.

He smiled, getting out of bed. He made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He stripped himself, getting in the shower. He turned it on, shivering slightly as cold water splashed onto his body. It turned warm slowly as he began to wash.

He cleaned himself, pondering. He sighed, grabbing the shampoo bottle, squeezing some onto his hand, running it through his hair. “Why has Minho been so different to me recently?” He wondered out loud.

The older felt different to him somehow. Something about him felt warmer and brighter and he just couldn’t seem to lay a finger on where it came from. He couldn’t just tell the boy these things as they probably weren’t normal. He groaned, sticking his head under the water, washing the shampoo out. He grabbed the conditioner, applying it to his hair. He rubbed it in, grabbing the soap, washing his body.

“Lee Minho, what are you doing to me?” He mumbled softly.

He washed everything off of his body, getting out. He wrapped a towel around his waist, walking to his closet. He dried his body, putting on clothes. He walked out, grabbing his phone, reading the time. 6:57. He smiled softly, shoving it in his pocket. He walked out of his apartment, closing the door. He turned around, facing Minho’s door. He bit his lip slightly, raising his hand to knock when the door suddenly opened.

Minho looked up at him. “Oh. Hi! …were you about to knock?”

Jisung’s blushed pink, nodding. “Y-Yeah, I was… Guess I got good timing?”

“I guess so…” He giggled softly, flashing a small smile.

Those actions alone made Jisung’s heart skip a beat. He stared at his face, biting his lip more. Jisung saw his lips move, forming words, but his mind was too far off to recognize what he was saying.

Unconsciously, he found himself leaning in slightly, his eyes stuck on the lips of Lee Minho. He suddenly snapped out of it when he felt Minho grab his shoulder. The two sat there awkwardly, neither of them talking as they both blushed deeper shades of pink, slowly turning red.

The twos’ eyes met, the two feeling as though they couldn’t breathe. Minho opened his mouth, being the first one to break the very long and very awkward silence that engulfed them. “....you okay? You kinda spaced out a lot…”

Jisung nodded, gently grabbed Minho’s hands and taking them off his shoulders. “Y-Yeah, I’m fine. Just distracted…”

Minho nodded slightly. “Well, I was saying-'' He suddenly stopped. “You know what? Imma just shorten what I said. Basically, I was asking if you wanted to hang out after you finish working? I can teach you about cats?”
Jisung nodded, his fluffy yet still wet hair bouncing softly. “Yes! I can do that!
“Great! When do you get off work?”

“Um… I believe I get off today around 3?"

Minho smiled. “We’ll hang out then.” He heard a meow behind Jisung’s door.

You want me to take care of your cats while you work!”

“I-if you don’t mind, then that’ll be very much appreciated!”

He blushed softly. “Well… let’s begin our walk?” Jisung nodded, the two turning towards the stairs.

Something happening to Jisung?

Until we meet again
! Emberly !