Chapter 20

Time had passed, the two boys moving out of the small apartment, moving into above the flower shop. The shop was closed, the two getting themselves familiar with the store and everything inside.

Minho was downstairs, placing flowers around, making them ready to be presented. Jisung was upstairs, nervously looking around for something. He kept looking through boxes, unable to find what he was looking for. He opened a box, gasping, grabbing the two items. He made his ways downstairs, trying to find Minho. He held the items behind his back, seeing his boyfriend. He walked up behind him, tapping his shoulder.

Minho turned around, staring down at his boyfriend. “..hi?”

Jisung giggled softly, leaning up and pecking his lips. “I got us something!” He said happily, smiling brightly.

“Oh? What did you get us?” He asked, growing curious.

Jisung pulled the two items out from behind his back, holding them up. Minho gasped, watching the two items unravel. Jisung stood there, holding two flags, a rainbow one and an asexual one. Minho gently took the asexual flag from him, holding it.

“..wow… You actually bought these for us?” Minho asked, staring at the flag.

Jisung nodded, watching his boyfriend. Minho looked up at him, smiling at him, grabbing and hugging him. Jisung smiled, hugging him tightly. Minho squeezed tightly, tearing up slightly. He pulled away, staring down at him.

“Never let us break up,” Minho said, almost sobbing.

Jisung grabbed his cheeks, kissing his lips. “I won’t let that happen.” He smiled softly, kissing away the tears on his cheeks. “Let's put these flags up somewhere in our place.”

Minho nodded, grabbing his hand. Jisung led them upstairs, entering their apartment. Jisung led them to the bedroom, looking around at the walls. He looked at the empty place above their bed, smirking. He got onto the bed, standing up. He held the flag up, smiling.

“Go grab something so I can put these up!” Jisung said happily, looking back at his boyfriend.

Minho left, going to find something. Jisung smiled, looking back at the flag. He blushed softly, giggling shyly to himself. He stared at the flag, just smiling at the fact that he and Minho were dating. He heard footsteps, looking back at seeing his boyfriend, the older holding duct tape.

“Tape the flag up. I can’t move,” Jisung said.

Minho nodded, getting onto the bed. He began to tape the flag up, smiling. Jisung slowly let go, smiling as the flag stayed up. He stepped back slightly, running into a body, looking back at seeing Minho. Minho held the tape up, suddenly wrapping it around Jisung’s stomach, beginning to wrap it around both of their stomach and back.

Jisung screamed. “MINHO- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“Cuddle time,” Minho whispered into his ear.

Minho sat down, Jisung turning red. Minho wrapped his arms around his waist, cuddling him. Jisung looked back, huffing. He crossed his arms, pouting and glaring at the ground. He felt the older place a kiss on his neck, turning and glaring back at him.

“Why are you like this?” Jisung asked.

“Because I love you~” Minho teased, kissing his cheek.

He sighed. “We should probably sleep soon. Store opens tomorrow and we want to be refreshed.” Minho nodded, leaning back, dragging Jisung backwards with him. “... what if I need to pee? And I can’t because you taped us together?”

"You don’t hydrate enough to piss in the middle of the night,” Minho said, standing up.

The two walked awkwardly to the lightswitch, turning it off, before returning to bed. Minho laid them down, wrapping his arms around Jisung’s waist. The younger let him, still grumbling slightly. Minho placed a kiss on his head, cuddling close. Jisung sighed, relaxing into him, letting them both fall asleep

Please ignore that this chapter is late <3

! Emberly !