Chapter 8

Minho looked up at him, biting his lip softly. He looked around nervously, not wanting to make eye contact with the young and handsome male.

“Well, I-” He stumbled slightly. “Well, I-I’m 21. I live with my cats. I kinda want a career in being a florist… but…” He looked off.

Jisung noticed his off mood, gently moving closer, rubbing his back. He wasn’t certain if the older male for comfortable with his touch, so he moved very softly. Minho sighed, relaxing slightly into his touch.

Jisung grabbed his closer hand, holding it softly. “You don’t have to talk about yourself if you don’t want to.”

Minho shook his head. “I need to tell somebody, just anybody about all of these things. I’ve buried them too deep and I just really need to tell somebody.”

Jisung leaned in closer, gently resting his chin on his shoulder.

“My mom. She wants me to be something that’s big, like a doctor or lawyer. Not some dirty person who works with dirty plants.” He frowned, looking down. “I really enjoy working with plants, but I don’t want to disappoint her, even though I feel like I already have.”

 Jisung frowned, taking his head on his shoulder. He sat up straight, gently grabbing Minho’s head, laying it onto his own shoulder. He let go of his back, gently petting him. Jisung looked down shyly, pecking the top of his head, his face blushing red. Minho blushed red, looking away softly. Minho cleared his throat, sitting up more.

 “Well, I- um, I’m supposed to be in college, but I somehow managed to convince my mom to give me a 2 year break from college, after taking one year worth of classes, which, sadly, the break is over this summer. I would be returning to college in the fall, learning to be something I don’t enjoy.”

 Jisung hugged him close, Minho sighing softly.

“I’m not close with my dad. My mom and dad divorced when I was young and he hasn’t really been a part of my life. The last time I saw him, he gave me a car and then never really talked to me again. That was when I left high school for college.” He looked up at Jisung. “Luckily, for me, my mom pays for everything for me. I don’t have a job yet, although I want one, but she doesn’t want me working. She pays for my groceries, gas, apartment, everything. There’s… another thing about her. She’s,” He stopped, looking up at Jisung, slight worry growing in his eyes. “She’s homophobic.”

Jisung frowned more, looking up at Minho. Minho made eye contact with him, moving away from him, unsure on how Jisung would react. Jisung pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. Minho whimpered, blinking back tears.

“So… are you gay?” Jisung asked softly

Minho nodded, sniffling slightly. “Y-Yeah… Not bi, pan, or omni, or whatever other sexuality, I’m just… attracted to men and only men.”

Jisung grabbed his hand again, rubbing his palm. Minho looked down at his hand, blushing softly, smiling widely. He blinked a few times, tears rolling down his face. Jisung, with his other hand, lifted Minho’s face, leaning in. Minho’s breath hitched, his body freezing. Jisung gently wiped his tears away. Minho leaned more into his hand, crying more. He let go of his hand, using both hands to wipe the tears, gently placed onto his cheeks.

Minho lifted his hands, wrapping them around his wrist. He leaned more into him, shoving his face into his neck. Jisung wrapped his arms around his neck, holding him close, blushing softly when he felt Minho wrap his arms around his waist.

The two sat there, just embracing each other, the only sound heard was the noises that left Minho’s mouth. Jisung leaned close into him, beginning to gently place kisses on Minho’s cheeks, slowly going down. He stopped quickly, their lips almost touching. Minho bit his lip softly, a small blush growing on his cheeks.

“A-Are you okay with my kisses?” Jisung asked nervously.

 Minho nodded, hugging him closer. “I-it’s okay… I-I kinda like them…” He stuttered out, avoiding his gaze.

Jisung smiled softly. “Here…” he gently laid down, pulling Minho close.

He brought Minho’s head to his chest, Minho snuggling closer to him. Minho hid his face into his chest, feeling the younger run their fingers through his hair. 

Minho sniffled, looking up at him. “J-Jisung..?”

Jisung looked down at him. “Yes, Minho?”

"I have a girlfriend.”

Oh?

! Emberly !