Chapter 16

It was more of a silent drive as Minho drove them home. Jisung looked out the window, seeing the same things they passed on their way there, them now appearing backwards. Jisung heard soft sniffles, looking over at Minho. He frowned, seeing him wipe away some tears.

"Pull over," Jisung said, almost commanding.

Minho looked up, listening to him. He pulled off the road, pulling into a parking lot. He looked back over at him.

"Yes, Jisung?" He asked, trying to hold back tears.

Jisung moved closer to him, grabbing him and hugging him. Minho froze up slightly, slowly hugging back. Jisung gently pushed the older's face into his neck, feeling the tears drip onto it. He kissed his cheek, smiling softly. Minho whimpered, letting the tears flow down. Minho hugged him harder, squeezing his eyes shut as he cried into his neck. Jisung gently kissed his head, pulling away.

He cupped his face softly, smiling at him. "You're such a strong boy."

Minho whimpered, leaning his face into his hands. "T-thank you…"

"How hard is this gonna hit you?"

"F-from how I'm reacting right n-now, i-it's going to hit very hard."

Jisung nodded, leaning close and gently kissing his lips. "Take your time. This is going to be hard for you."

Minho nodded, wiping his tears away. He moved closer to Jisung, kissing his lips softly. Jisung smiled at him, pulling him even closer, just hugging. Minho whimpered, beginning to cry even harder. Jisung just hugged him, rubbing his back softly. He felt his tears soak into his shirt, not caring as he comforted the older male. The two sat there, just embracing each other.
Jisung pulled away slowly, leaning forward and kissing the tears away from the older, holding his head still as he did so. Minho sniffled, looking up at Jisung with red and puffy eyes.

“You’re in no state to drive,” Jisung mumbled, kissing his eyelids. “Get out. I’m going to be driving us home.”

"Y-you sure? I'm certain I can still drive."

"And I'm certain you can't. We're switching spots.”

The older male nodded slowly, unbuckling himself. A smile grew slowly on Jisung’s face as he unbuckled, getting out of the car. The two switched sides, Minho buckling into where Jisung was. Jisung looked over at him, smiling bright. Minho looked up, shyly smiling as a soft pink blush crossed his cheeks. The younger leaned in close, leaving a small peck on his lips, the older giggling shyly as he looked away.

“What did I ever do to deserve you?’ Minho said softly, not making eye contact as he blushed more.

“Fall in love with me, I guess.”

Minho looked back up, a warm and happy smile on his face, an expression of a man who has fallen deeply in love. His eyes softened as he kept looking at him with affection, small droplets of his tears forming into his eyes. Jisung looked up, moving his hand closer to Minho’s, grabbing it and intertwining their fingers.

“I have a question for you.”

Minho stared with big eyes. “Y-yes?”

“How would you want to be my boyfriend?”

Minho’s eyes grew bigger, his face blushing more. “B-Boyfriend? L-Like, we’re dating each other?”

Jisung nodded, smiling happily. “Yep! That’s what I’m asking!”

“I-I mean, I would be honored, b-but I’ve never had a boyfriend before! I’ve never actually dated someone before! W-what if I mess up and hurt you?”

“Then… we’ll work through it together like a couple.”

Minho nervously bit his lip before nodding his head. “I’ll be your boyfriend then.”

Jisung smiled brighter, leaning forward and pecking his lips, causing the older to freeze up, just staring at him in shock. He giggled softly, turning his head to the front, beginning to drive off and towards their home.

! Emberly !