Chapter 11

The two boys had arrived back home, the rain not reaching their apartments yet. The two awkwardly held hands, going to Jisung’s apartment. Jisung opened his door, hearing a chorus of meows echoing throughout the small place. Three fluff balls ran up to them, sitting at Jisung’s feet. Jisung leaned down, petting them.

“Hello, little kitties!” He cooed, trying to pet them, although they were fighting for his attention.

Minho giggled, also leaning down and petting them. Jisung giggled, looking over at Minho. Minho looked at him, tilting his head slightly. Jisung smiled, leaning in and pecking his lips.

Minho froze, his entire face turning red. “J-Jisung!” He complained, pulling away from him.

Jisung giggled, leaning closer again. “Minnie~” He whispered softly.

Minho pushed him away, his eyes wide. “D-Don’t make me panic!”

Jisung pouted, standing up. He began to walk to his room, the kittens following behind him. Minho sighed, standing up and following him. Jisung reached his room, going to his closet. He pulled out a big backpack, looking back at Minho.

“Sit on the bed.”

Minho listened, sitting down on the bed. Lino jumped onto the bed, climbing into his lap. Minho looked down at him, watching him spin around a few times before plopping onto his side, snuggling into him. Minho smiled, petting him softly, feeling him purr.

Jisung smiled at them, giggling softly. He put the backpack next to Minho, opening it up. Jisung paused for a moment, looking down at Minho. Minho stared back up at him, a blush still on his face. Jisung gently placed his hands onto his cheeks, Minho’s eyes widening as he saw Jisung lean down.

Minho quickly pulled his face away. “JISUNG!” Jisung began to laugh, watching the older turn red. “J-Just because I like you doesn’t mean you can kiss me whenever!”

Jisung laughed more. “Why not? I thought you liked kissing me?”

“I-I do but… I’m shy…”

Jisung giggled, sitting next to him. He hugged him gently, kissing his cheek softly. Minho glared at him, sighing. He gently hugged him back. He looked up at him, seeing a small pout on Jisung’s face.

“Fine, you can kiss me.”

Jisung smiled, pressing their lips together. Minho gently kissed back, closing his eyes. Jisung smiled into the kiss, grabbing his hand and holding it. Jisung pulled away softly before leaning close again, placing a tiny peck on his lips. Minho slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Jisung dreamingly. The two looked away shyly, both blushing.

Minho giggled softly, before pushing him away. "Now go pack!!"

Jisung frowned, turning to his closet, grabbing his clothes. "We're only going to be there for 2 days?"

He nodded, standing up. He back hugged him, resting his head on his shoulder. "Only two days, unless we're forced to stay longer."

Jisung rolled his eyes, grabbing his arms and holding him closer. He grabbed a few item of clothings, throwing it at his backpack. He leaned back into his touch, snuggling his head into his neck.

He suddenly let go, rubbing his eyes. "Hell, my eyes hurt…" he gently pushed him away.

He went to his bathroom, removing his eye contacts. He squinted, grabbing his glasses, putting them. He walked back out, cuddling back into his arms.

"Woah.." Minho said softly.

"What?" Jisung responded, looking up at him.

"You look cute in glasses!"

He blushed, looking away from him. "Shut up…"

Minho smirked, picking him up. Jisung screeched, kicking around slightly.

"MINHO! PUT ME DOWN!" Jisung screeched.

"...okay." he dropped him on the bed.

Jisung sat up, his face blushing pink. He glared up at him, turning around and crossing his arms. "You suck."
Minho giggled, laying down next to him. He pulled him close, cuddling him.

Jisung sighed, cuddling him back. Jisung smiled, before yawning.
Minho chuckled. "Long day?"

He nodded, cuddling closer. "Spent most of the day kissing the cutest boy ever."

Minho blushed and smiled. "I have an idea."

He looked around, grabbing the small kittens. He put them on Jisung's chest, picking him up. He carried him out of the room, going to his own. He placed him on his bed, grabbing the blankets and covering him.

"Sleep well…" he whispered into his ear.

"You gonna join me later?" Jisung mumbled.

"I will."

He gently pecked his forehead, taking the glasses off his face, putting them on the nightstand. He tucked the boy in better, giggling softly when he saw the kittens snuggled into Jisung's body heat.

He stood back, just adoring the boy. He smiled to himself, turning around and going to the kitchen.

I will be doing my best to return to a normal uploading schedule :3

! Emberly !