Chapter 13

Minho grabbed his stuff out of the trunk, Jisung following behind him. Minho sighed, going up to the front door. He looked back at Jisung, smiling a bit before it quickly faded away, turning back to the door. He rang the doorbell, the sound of loud footsteps coming from inside, sounding almost like someone threw themselves down the stairs. The door opened.

“Minnie!” A girl said, throwing her arms around Minho’s neck, leaning up.

Minho quickly reacted, turning his head so that she kissed his cheek, not his mouth. Jisung frowned, wanting to pull Minho away from the girl.

“Minnie!! I miss you so much!” She said, pouting slightly.

“I missed you too Kyungmi…” He said.

“You need to visit more often!” Kyungmi whined. Jisung cleared his throat, Kyungmi looking over at him. “O-oh? Hello?”

Minho pulled away from her, stepping closer to Jisung. “Kyungmi, meet Jisung. My neighbor.”

Kyungmi put on a fake smile, smiling up at him. “Pleasure to meet you!” Her smile faded, looking up at Minho. “I’ll go get your mother.” She turned on her heels, going back inside.

Minho looked back at Jisung, sighing, shaking his head. "This girl…"

Kyungmi came back, another woman behind her. She hugged Minho, kissing all over his face. "Minho!! I missed you so much!!"

Minho faked a smile, hugging her. "I missed you too, mom…"

She pulled away, quickly noticing Jisung. "Oh? And who might you be?"

"Mother, this is Jisung. He's my friend and he's gonna be with us for the weekend."

"Oh… I wasn't expecting anyone else but you, Minnie." She looked back at Jisung. "I don't think we really have an extra place for you to sleep…"

"That's okay, I'm fine with sleeping in the same bed as Minho."

Kyungmi looked up at Jisung. "B-But what about me? I'm supposed to share with Minho."

Minho moved even closer to Jisung. "Well… I guess you'll have to find elsewhere to sleep."

She whined, tearing up slightly. "But Minnie…" She frowned, turning around and leaving them, going inside to who knows where.

Mrs. Lee glared at Minho. "That wasn't very nice, Minho. You have to apologize to her."

Minho shrugged. "I'll apologize later, but I think for now we'll go up to my room and get comfortable, maybe also rest. It was a bit of a drive."

She just stared, turning around and leaving. Minho looked back at Jisung, smiling. He reached down, grabbing his wrist.

"Let's go…" he said.

Minho brought him inside, heading upstairs. Jisung followed him, smiling softly. Minho walked down a short hallway, turning and entering a room. He pulled Jisung inside, locking the door. Minho looked down at Jisung, groaning, hugging him.

"I already want to leave."

Jisung smiled, leaning up and pecking his lips. “It’s gonna be okay.”

Minho looked down at him, leaning down and kissing his lips. He gently took his hand, leading him over to his bed. He sat down, Jisung sitting down next to him. Minho looked to his right, smiling softly. Jisung smiled brightly at him, intertwining their fingers.

“I guess it will be okay.” 

!

The two boys left the bedroom, heading downstairs for dinner. Jisung frowned to himself, wanting to be holding Minho’s hand. The two sat down at the dining table, Kyungmi already sitting there. Jisung sat on the end, the “couple” next to each other. Kyungmi looked up at Minho, smiling brightly. Minho smiled back weakly, turning away and staring at Jisung, his body moving in a way that showed he was uncomfortable. Jisung frowned even more, wanting to glare at Kyungmi, although not wanting to seem rude.

Kyungmi scooted her chair closer to Minho. “So Minnie…” She placed a hand onto Minho’s thigh, the older tensing up. “Your mother really wants us to have kids… I mean…” She moved her hand up and down his thigh. “...I also want kids.”

Jisung stopped caring about seeming rude, glaring at Kyungmi, wanting to pull his lover away from her evil grasp.

“I-I- w-what about Jisung?” Minho said back, trying to scoot closer to the young male.

She frowned, looking up at Jisung. “Jisung, by any chance could you leave Minnie and I alone tonight?”

Minho looked up, pleading at Jisung with his eyes.

Jisung sighed. “No.”

“Wh- why not?” She whined, trying to make puppy eyes that were very ugly.

“He may be your boyfriend, but he’s also my best friend, and you aren't gonna take away from us hanging out."

She huffed, puffing her cheeks out. "Baaaaabe, please."

Minho looked down, sighing. "S-sure…"

Jisung looked up with big eyes, quickly coming up with something. "Wait! Weren't you gonna show me that one thing?"

Minho looked back at him, titling his head in confusion. His eyes then lit up, nodding. "Y-yeah!! I'll show you it after dinner!" He looked back at Kyungmi. "Sorry, we'll have to do it another day…"

She just frowned, staring up at him with big eyes. Minho grabbed her hand, pulling it off his lap, his body trying not to tremble from the unneeded sexual tension. Minho scooted himself closer to Jisung, grabbing his hand shyly. Jisung held his hand, hiding their hands under the table. 

:/

! Emberly !