17. What are you doing?

Blaire's POV
"What.... no greetings?"he said. I made my face in disgust thinking of how rude he's been since we were kids.

"Go away Danté." I tried to walk around him but he just stepped in my way.

"What is your problem Dante, why won't you just leave me the hell alone and get the fuck out of my way. I've been having a good day and you just ruined by stopping and calling to me."I said. I know its sounds harsh but he deserves it.

"I'm being a good friend by coming over and asking how you doing?"

"Well I'm doing fine. If that's what you came to ask please leave me alone and move out of my way." He stopped me again. This man is getting on my nerves i just want to sack him in the nuts and move but i dont want to cause a scene.

"I'm just trying to be a good friend by asking how you're holding up, why are you behaving like this?"

"Being a good friend you stopped being my friend ever since you yelled at us telling us we were 'becoming soft around this place' and I'm behaving like this because you deserve it. You treated me, Emery and Rae like crap and since were trying to be nice and trying to spend time with you, you pushed us away and now you're gonna get treated like crap from me. Now if you move I'd like to get back to family." I expressed with how I feel and walked off leaving him there to stand by himself.

"Hey baby...why do you look like you want to pound some flesh?" I gave Max and Matt their food and leave mine in the bag.

"Because I want to. I bumped into Danté while I was coming back here and I told him off and walked away. Right now I just lost my appetite.."

"Belle its okay I'll tell him to lay off you at all cost."

"When we're going home I'll tell you what he said...but if I tell Rae what he said...Ahh boy...she'll go fuc-" I slapped my hand over my mouth almost forgetting that Matthew was sitting their.

I looked at him but I realize that he was interested in the nuggets than what we were talking about.

"Belle your influencing the kid too early.."

"I'm not...it just...It just almost slipped out but he's too interested in the nuggets to realize I almost said it."

"I already know the word mommy...the people at my old pack would say it to me in ways I dont what they mean and they'll say it out of anger."

"What do you mean bud by they say it in ways you dont understand?"Max asked.

"They say that...'I cant wait till you get older to fuck you or go fuck off.'"

"Ok baby don't say that word again until your older because it's a bad word, ok?"

"Ok mommy.......why are there lines in daddy's forehead?" I looked up at Max and realize that there's indeed lines in his forehead and he looks like he wanted to kill someone.

"Max"

Silence

"Maxen"

Silence

"Baby" I touched his arm and realized he was burning in anger.

"Baby's come on."I dragged both of them with and go in the bathroom with them.

I placed Matt on the counter and Max leaned against it.

"Max, Cutie what's wrong?"

"I-I just want to hurt somebody. Telling a kid stuff like that isn't cool. They'll just grow up hurt and say stuff what isn't meant say and and.."