3. Beautiful and Breath Taking

Blaire's POV

I felt like I'm in heaven, like I'm with my mate. I dreamt of going on a little vacation in a cute little cabin, waking up to the sounds of birds singing, hearing the waterfall and anything that keeps us calm. Out of the blue the most wonderful scent takes me by the nose some thing chocolate, cinnamon and woodsy fresh. I smile. It smell so good I wanna eat it up here and now- "MATE" Rose said. Wait did she say mate, why would my mate be out here and the I remembered that I'm on some alpha's territory.

I felt my eyes flickering open and I open them to see two giant wolves looking at me. Wolves that are even bigger than mine so I shuffled back into the tree bark holding my bag with no where to run. I'm so scared right now. The black one had this cheeky wolf smirk and the brown ish one had this confused look or rather saying that he's checking me out.

The black one came up to me and then that mouth watering scent came back. Rose has been going crazy ever since we smelled that scent.

"rose why are you going so crazy cray?"
"BECAUSE THIS BLACK WOLF MY DEAR IS OUR MATE"
"he smell so good I could eat him right now"
"I KNOW ME TOO"

I reached out to touch his snout but pulled back. I dont know what will happen but he came closer and I reached out again and touch him. He's so soft and fluffy I could lay on him all day if I have to but I don't. I gotta keep moving.

MAXEN'S POV

Her eyes flickered open and there are the most beautiful chocolate eyes I've ever seen. JE SUIS TELLEMENT FOUETTÉ already.
"Max elle est magnifique"
"O my god I know"
"Uum max why is ther an omega on our territory and might I add, she's hot"

I growled at him

"Back off Chace, she is my mate"
"Dude you're so lucky"
"I know she's pretty gorgeous"

I stepped forward and she reached out for my snout but pulled back. I felt hurt. I stepped forward and she touched my snout. Her hands are so soft like a babies foot. They are making my legs jelly but I gotta stand strong. She rubbed behind my ears and boy C'EST INCROYABLE. And I started purring, I'm an alpha for God sakes what am i doing.

I stepped back and got behind a tree and shifted so did Chace and we put on some basketball shorts. I got out from behind the tree and saw her standing.

Why am I so nervous but anyways

"Hi I'm Maxen and this is my beta Chace"
"I'm Blaire a now omega I guess"

What does she mean I guess. I want to know more.

"May I ask what are you doing on my territory, I know I sound rude and I'm sorry but I dont know a better way to ask you?"
"i got kicked out of my pack for stuff, i dont wanna say yet but i ran as fast as i could until i was out of breath and couldn't run anymore so i stopped here and fell asleep and now you found me"

I just so want to know which pack she was from, i was getting angry but not really angry because I'm glad she's here infront of me.

I'm taking her home with me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what do you think of this update

What do you think Blaire is going to say?

Dont forget to vote and comment...

See you next update Lovely's 🌹🍃