23.

During the night Blaire couldn't sleep, so she made her way outside the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

She felt a chill going down her spine feeling as if she's being watched.

Looking around she saw no one. By the time she turned around she was knocked out cold.

Later on Max must have felt that she was out.

He got out of bed once he saw sge wasn't there. He looked in the bathroom in the room butt she wasn't there. He even went in the boys room tho look forer but she wasn't there only to see Matt's gone too... only with a note that was there where he was.

I told you i was coming back for my property unexpected

- unķnown

Max took up Aiden and ran out the rooms and went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

That's where he saw another note..

I told you are mine and I'll do anything to keep you and get you to be with me.

~xoxo Lover

That damn bitch, Maxen thought. He went up to his parents and onocked on the door aloud.

It was open. "Mum they took Blaire and Matt" he said quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter would be the last one there won't be any sequel at all probably write another story...probably a bxb interracial one if you think i should write one let me know.