5.Showing Around😏😏

"So you are staying here with me as of today." I told her. I know it's too soon but she has no where to go and plus she is my mate. That makes it even better.

"NO I CANT STAY, SURE I'LL STAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE UNTIL I FIND SOME RELATIVE TO STAY WITH BUT I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU AND YOUR FRIEND." She told me. This made my heart pain so much she doesnt want to stay with me. So being a man in this situation I told her "No. You're staying with me not me and my friend. Sure Chace might be here he stays here sometimes but you won't be bothering me. You get to have your own room and bathroom and closet and stuff like that" She looked in thought and said "OK"

I'm so happy right now. I dont even know why she just said 'ok' and I'm feeling like an idiot. Oh mon Dieu.

"Follow me" I walked up the stairs down the hall which of course is on the side of the house I sleep on. "This door on our right is the master bedroom, for up coming uses😏. This room on our left is mine, you can knock or just shout my name I'll be out quickly and this room (at the end of the hall)to our right is your room."

We stepped into the room and she looked in awe. There was a grumbling sound. I know it didnt came from me so the next person in the room is Blaire "ooh your hungry, you can put your stuffs down and I'll make something for us, Ok?"

"OK"

Hoo mah gad... her voice sounds so delequate and innocent. Master bedroom we'll be in here soon enough.

Blaire's POV
"...to our right is your room". We stepped in the room and took in the room. It's so pretty, it's even prettier than and more spacious than my old one but I guess this is my new room.

 It's so pretty, it's even prettier than and more spacious than my old one but I guess this is my new room

There was a grumbling sound. And you know what the embarrassing part is..it came from me.

"ooh your hungry, you can put your stuffs down and I'll make something for us, Ok?"

"OK"
Maxen left and then it was just me taking in this huge bedroom. I put my bag on the floor and took a look around the room. And I went...into... the bathroom.

L

ike this bathroom is so pretty. It has a shower and a bathtub and a huge mirror just for ME!!! I walked out and then looked and saw a door. I opened and saw this cool walk in closet I can put my stuff in for.

Ok I know its large and its super cute. I start to think where and where I would put my stuff but then my stomach grumbled again and I forgot that I didn't eat at all, not even from last night dinner I didnt eat.

I exit the closet and room. I walked back down the stairs Maxen and I came up and I hopefully found the kitchen. I saw eggs on the countertop but then I looked and saw the cupboard open and you wont believe...its a walk in cupboard too. What's it with him and walk in's.

I saw him standing there just not doing anything so I say not scare shit out of him "WHAT DO YOU SAY ROSE" "SURE WHY NOT"  I leaned against the countertop and count to five and say "I'M WONDERING YOU'RE CHOOSING WHAT TO COOK WITH THESE EGGS BUT CA...

I saw him standing there just not doing anything so I say not scare shit out of him "WHAT DO YOU SAY ROSE" "SURE WHY NOT"  I leaned against the countertop and count to five and say "I'M WONDERING YOU'RE CHOOSING WHAT TO COOK WITH THESE EGGS BUT CAN'T COME UP WITH A SOLUTION." He jumped and said "Oh mon putain de dieu mon coeur" I dont know what he just said but it was worth it. Remind me to laugh later when I'm in my room for late night laugh but for now just smirked.

I think I might going to be enjoying my stay here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys new update how'd you like it?

Remember to vote and comment

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃