7.Talking About It

Blaire's POV
Hes willing to tlk to me about the mate thing. Do since he likes it when I start conversation I'll go.

(Full caps Blaire, small caps Maxen, bold their wolf)

*Full blown conversation*

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

"well first of, we are gonna spend time together and share things about each other whether bad or good, if that's okay with you?"

"THATS OKAY WITH ME"

"and you ate off all of the chips."

"NO I DIDN- *realized she did* OH I AM HUNGRY YOU NO THAT."

"haha...I know. what do want with your eggs?"

"OOH SCRAMBLE IT PLEASE."

"awww....what!!!"

"WHAT?!!"

"I'm an alpha for goddess sakes, I'm not a sappy person."

"OOH WHEN IT COMES TO ME YOU ARE."

"I guess so..."

"YOU GUESS SO...YOU HAVE TO!"(WALKING AROUND TO SIT ON THE ISLAND)

"I know, i know"

^Blaire pulling a candy wrapper^

"where'd you get that?"

"I....UHH...UUM..I KINDA OF...UUM...TOOK ONE OUT BEFORE ASKING...UM..WHY YOU HAVE SO MUCH CANDYYY?"

"elle a prisoner mes bonbons, je sais que j'aurais dû, mettre dans ma chambre ou quelque chose...mais elle a l'air si mignon quand elle m'a dit que je ne peux pas être fou, he said just avoir à lui acheter quelques."(she took my candy, I know I should've put them in my room or something...but she look soo cute when she told me I cant be mad, I'll just have to buy her some).

"HUH?"(she thinking it so hot hes talking French)

"I'll just have to get you your own."

"CAN WE GO SHOPPING, IF YOUR UP FOR IT?"

"sure belle anything for you"

"MY NAMES BLAIRE"(GETTING FRUSTRATED)

"that's what I said belle"

"UGGGH"

"*chuckles*"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME BELLE?"

"because it means beautiful and you are beautiful"

"AWWWWW...NO IM NOT" AWW HE CALLED US BEAUTIFUL" BUT WE HAVE FLAWS IT...DOESNT MAKE US BEAUTIFUL" HUMPH"

"yess you are and I said so....and no buts missy."

"BU-"

"uh, what did I say"

"B-"

"what...did...I...say?"

"THAT BELLE MEANS BEAUTIFUL AND THAT I'M BEAUTIFUL"

"omg...elle si mignonne...I think I'm gonna die" I thought it was just me Keir but that pouty plump kissable lips is just calling my name...sigh"

"ARE YOU DONE?...CAN WE EAT?"

"sure belle, why not"
*End of Full Blown Conversation*

Maxen CAN cook. But I on the other hand would burn the food or better yet burn down the house.

When I stole his candy, his face looks so cute when he was angry while speaking in French, I though I almost wet myself there and then sexually🤤.

He even looks so hot because hes shirtless while making me breakfast. His yummy 8packs and lickable V-line hes just..ugh sigh. Why am I so lucky.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when Chace entered the kitchen well dressed and stuff. I forgot that he was even here.

"Hey Blaire and Max I'm going to the pack house um...for stuff you get."

Maxen an eyebrow with a little mischievous smirk like something's happening in Chace's life but I dont wanna know at all.

"Bro remember do not do IT you got me...because if she finds out-"

I just covered my ears after that and started saying 'I dont wanna know' as a mantra.

Chaced left and Maxen asked "why were covering your ears?"

"BECAUSE I JUST DONT WANNA KNOW ITS BEST NOT KNOWING STUFF"
He chuckles. I love it when it does. It's so hot with his deep voice.

"Come on belle you can go take a shower and I'll put this then get ready to go shopping with you."

"ARE YOU CALLING ME STINK?"

"I dont know..are you stink?"I just hit is chest and walked away. He chuckles again...

Ugh hes gonna be the death of me.
~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys next update, how'd you like it?

Remember to vote and comment
See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃