9.Mall and Unexpected Surprises pt2

Emery's POV
I found a parking space outside the mall. I went around the passenger side to open the door for Rae. I always open the door for my girls but since it's one now I still do it.

We went inside and the first thing that caught my eyes were the air Jordan shoe store and boy do I got a lot a pairs at home but why not get another one.

I started walking to the store and Rae held onto my wrist "oh no mister...you got to much of those pairs at home"

"OH COME ON RAE CAN BUY ONE PAIR PLEASE"

"nope the last time I let you buy one you ended buying 4 pairs so...no"

"OH COME ON..AT LEAST COME WITH ME, I'LL BUY YOU A PAIR OF THE ONES YOU WANTED OFF MY RACK"

"ok fine, but only ONE for you and the pair you're going to buy for me"

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH RAE. AND YOUR WELCOME FOR THE PAIRS TOO."

"no problem"

I got atleast every color of the rainbow pair of Jordan's especially custom made.

While looking, one stood outstanding. It was grey with the picture of wolf's eyes. It was actually the same color if Maurys and I wolf's eyes. I look at the price and my eyes almost popped out of my head. $950 fucking dollars.

But if I spend that much the parnetals would put my account on pause for two months and then I'll have to used my cash in my safe for all I dont know which I dont want to...so I'll just wait until a get my next allowance of $10,000 next month to make it look like nothing happened.

I bought Rae the pair of Jordan's she wanted the Louis Vuitton type.

"thaaaannnkkk yyyyoooouuu Em"

"YOU'RE WELCOME STUFFY😁....NOW COME ON, I'M HUNGRY"

"you're always hungry just like Blaire. you Hugo siblings eat alot"

"I GOTTA CONSUME TOO LOOK LIKE THIS. MORE FAT TURN INTO MUSCLE."

"oh my goddess"

Blaire's POV

"MAAAAAXX"

"yes belle"

"I'M HUNGRY...WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE FOOD COURT WITH ME PWEASE. AND LET ME PAY FOR THE FOOD BECAUSE YOU PAID FOR THE STUFF AT THE LAST 7 SHOPS WE WENT?" I pouted I know.

"yes finally. we can go to the food court and no you cannot pay. when ever you're out with me I pay."

"FINE" I rolled my eyes and walked off. I'm not angry I'm just upset. And when I'm upset I dont talk to anyone.