Things get from bad to worse

(Three minutes ago)

Houki and Cecilia was fighting the woman in the spider IS.  They were outmatched although she was outnumbered, since Autumn had to fight Houki, Cecilia, and one of the Iron Legion.

Autumn: "Stop moving, you brats so I can shoot you!"

Jarvis: "Sarcasm dictates that I reply with, 'Yeah like that's ever going to happen'"

Houki: "I don't mean to break the bad news Jarvis, but I don't know if we can just keep dodging"

Cecilia: "Yeah, I agree with Houki, how long do we have to keep doing this "

Jarvis: "Not much longer, help has arrived"

A second armor came around to help, by coming from behind Autumn and hitting her with a repulsor ray knocking her into Jarvis who clothesline her.  Both of the Iron Legionnaires begin to fire their repulsor rays, causing Autumn

Jarvis: "Now would be the best time to shoot her"

Houki: "Don't have to tell me twice"

Both Cecilia and Houki begin to join in the rain of fire against Autumn, forcing her to go on the defensive.

Autumn: "You damn brats I'll get you for this"

Autumn tried to attack back but wasn't able to do anything, now that she is backed into a corner she decided to retreat.

Autumn: "Damn if this keeps up I'll be a goner."

She uses some sort of flash bang, to blind Houki and Cecilia, and to gain a few seconds to get a head start, doing her best to escape from the Iron Legionnaires.

Houki: "Oh no she's getting away?"

Cecilia: "Not on my watch"

Jarvis: "Cecilia I believe that Ichika is currently in trouble"

Both of the girls turn to see Ichika was struggling against that M girl, they both see that Ichika was going to get hurt until a repulsor blast hits the girl.  The girls sigh in relief, they both look back to find that Autumn has disappeared.

Houki: "Damn she got away"

Cecilia: "At least we don't have to worry about her."

A sudden earthquake can be felt, throughout the city.

(With Tatenashi, three minutes ago)

Tatenashi was having trouble fighting with Squall, even with an Iron Legionnaire fighting by her side.

Tatenashi: "Damn, I can't get a good hit on her"

Jarvis: "Well, I suggest a different strategy"

The Legionnaire were doing their best to support Tatenashi, trying to get a hold on Squall, but she manages to catch one with her tail.  She begins to slowly crush the legionnaire that she has on her tail, and use it as a shield whenever Tatenashi. 

Tatenashi: "Any bright ideas Jarvis"

Jarvis: "I've generated 12 different plans of success, should I run them all"

Tatenashi: "Just pick a random one"

The legionnaire that was trapped within the tail of Squall stops fighting, than goes limp.

Squall: "Hmph it looks like this one has accepted it's fate"

Tatenashi saw two more heading her way, Squall decides to look behind her.  The next thing she knows the legionnaire that she was holding with her tail explodes, both blowing off her tail and launching her to the other two Iron legionnaires, where one grabs her by her legs and start to spin around and throw her to the other one to hit her with a replsor ray which launched her to the nearby buildings.