Two New Students

After the incident between Ichika and Rin people started to ask about your suit and won't leave you alone, as it went on for about a month.

Girl 1:"So (Y/n) how does your IS work"

(Y/n):"It's not an IS and how it works is none of your business"

Girl 2:"but what does it's power come from"

Girl 3:"What kind of weapons does it have"

Okay at this point you were just ignore their questions since every time you answer one or tell them to leave you alone, they start to barrage you with more questions.

Maya:"Alright class quiet down, today we have a new classmate.  Would you like to introduce yourself."

Charles:"Hello everyone I am Charles Dunois and I have come from France, it is nice to meet you all"

Girl 1:"Your a boy"

Charles:"Oui, I have heard there was another male student who can operate an IS here so this is where I transferred to"

As he finished saying that the whole class burst out into a ruckus as they start saying that there is another guy in the school.

Maya:"Now Ichika and (Y/n) it is your responsibility to show Mr. Dunois around the school"

Ichika:"Uh right"

(Y/n):"Yeah, sure whatever"

As Charles went to sit right next to you, Chifuyu started class with her saying there would be training in the court yard.

Chifuyu:"Now (Y/n), would you mind showing us your suit as we all great ready."

(Y/n):"Alright"

She looks at you with a dark menacing look trying intimidate you although anyone can tell that it wasn't working.

Chifuyu:"What was that (Y/n)"

(Y/n):"I said Alright, jeez it seem's like your starting to lose your hearing as you grow old"

There was a moment of silence.

.

.

.

.

.

Chifuyu:"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

Maya:"Chifuyu I believe you should calm down, (Y/n) would you please leave before Ms. Orimura decides to hurt you"

(Y/n):"Yeah I should leave before Ms. Orimura gets an aneurysm"

You and the rest of the class leave the room.

Chifuyu:"I'm not old, am I Maya"

Maya:"N-No Ms. Orimura"

(Timeskip)

The whole class was outside in their IS uniforms for their demonstrations, although apparently (Y/n) was not there.

Chifuyu:"Alright where is (Y/n) ?"

A whole bunch of whispering goes on among the whole class all asking about (Y/n).

Charles:"Is (Y/n) always this late?"

Ichika:"Usually he never shows up since he always works in his dorm."

Charles:"And what kind of work does he do?"

Ichika:"Well if I had to guess it's either on a new gadget that could change the world or an new suit of armor."

Charles:"Suit of armor?"