Bonding with friends

Things were going great since Ichika's birthday, having the one of the best times you had even with the embarrassing moment of being trapped in that heated room.  Now you were in class waiting for the class to be over, but strangely enough you weren't asleep in class.

Houki:"Hey (Y/n) can I ask you a question"

(Y/n):"Sure, what is it"

Houki:"Well I was wondering if you were in a relationship with-"

Mayuzumi:"Hello there (L/n), Shinonono"

Houki:"Hi Mayuzumi"

(Y/n):"Who the fuck are you"

Houki:"(Y/n) this is Mayuzumi of the newspaper club"

Mayuzumi:"Hello, I don't mean to interrupt you but I've got a favor to ask you"

Houki:"A favor, to ask me and (Y/n)"

Mayuzumi:"Yes as well as Ichika, but yeah that's right.  My older sister is working at a publishing company now, and I was wondering if maybe she could interview the three of you, since you have IS units.  Oh and this is the magazine"

Houki:"But this doesn't have anything to with IS units?"

(Y/n):"And I don't use an IS"

Mayuzumi:"Hold on, have neither of you done any of this kind of work before?"

(Y/n):"I've had a few interviews before"

Houki:"No"

Mayuzumi:"Well some pilots with their own IS units are kind of like celebrities.  There some tech stuff but it's more about fashion shoots and modeling and stuff.  Also for you (Y/n) your kind of a worldwide celebrity with that new IS-"

(Y/n):"It's not an IS, besides I'd rather not"

Ichika came over, hearing your conversation and would try to get you in the interview.

Ichika:"Come on (Y/n) it could be fun"

Than Rin came over, since she overheard our conversation, or just the modelling part.

Rin:"Did I just over hear you talking about modelling, should I send over my portfolio"

Mayuzumi gets closer to you.

Mayuzumi:"Come on (Y/n), please"

(Y/n):"Look I told you-"

Rin:"Hey don't ignore me, is this because you don't believe me"

Rin began to look through her phone.

Ichika:"It would be nice to spend some time together"

Ichika says as he got closer to your face.

(Y/n):"Ichika that sounded very gay, not that I have any-"

Rin than shoves her phone towards your face.

Rin:"LOOK AT IT!  See I'm not a bad model"

(Y/n):"Rin calm do-"

Than Mayuzumi grabs your hand and was an inch from your face.

Mayuzumi:"Please (Y/n), I promised my sister you would be there! "

(Y/n):"Alright fine, now all of you get out of my personal space"

You shouted out of frustration since everyone was constantly in your face asking question.

Mayuzumi:"Thank you (Y/n), the interview will be today after school at 5:30"