Announcement

A/n: Not a chapter.  This is more like a trailer for the next arc of I am Iron Man.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry that I'm late, I had to save some people that were "

Things have calmed down for the next month, although there has been the problem of Phantom task.  They've been the cause of problems for the past month, and yet they've eluded you for some reason, they've taken up so much of your time having to skip over times with your friends or the date that your currently on.

"It's okay (Y/n), they've been a problem recently."

(Y/n): "Anyways so why did you call me for a date?"

"Well we haven't had much time together recently, also I have some news."

(Y/n): "Yeah we haven't, I've just been so busy lately.  Anyways what do you want to tell me."

"Well, uhm, there's no easy way to say this.  I'm pregnant."

-

You were currently working on the most advanced AI that you've ever made, you were using the strange stone that was on one of Mandarin's rings, it seemed to have a life of its own.  You were having a difficult time on your own, but eventually you begin to understand what this may become.

Chifuyu: "(Y/n), what are you making down here?"

You turn to see Chifuyu staring at the countless wire that was connected to some kind of metal box.

(Y/n): "It's my newest project, imagine, what if the next attack wouldn't be able to pass the bouncer.  Not just for the school but for the whole world, it will be an armor that will protect the world."

Chifuyu: "Do you really think that is a good idea?  You can't think that an ai can make some decision from numbers rather than compassion.  Why do you want to do this?"

(Y/n): "It's because I don't want to stay as a hero, because I'm going to be a father.  I want to be a part of the their life, but recently when I've been so busy that I couldn't spend time with the girls."

"want to be a good father."

-

It was pitch black, it felt as if you were falling.  

"I going to show you something beautiful"

Soon you finally saw that you were falling through the sky, you turn to see that the entire city was on fire.

"Everyone screaming."

You can hear in the distance the screams of people in suffering as the fire raged on in the distance.

"For mercy"

You soon realize that you weren't the only one who was falling, you notice that everyone was falling with you each bloody and beaten, especially Ichika who was missing his arm.  Before you can even process what was happening you, you hit the floor.

-

You woke up after a nightmare, you were walking to the bathroom to keep yourself together.  You turn on the water and begin to splash your face, although when you looked up you saw someone else in the mirror rather than yourself.  For a moment you were frightened but realized it was one of your suits that was in the reflection, but there was something on the armor, some type of wire.

(Y/n): "What the hell?"

You put your hand on the mirror, with the armor doing the same thing.  Soon something fell from the ceiling, it shot through the air faster than you can react, which went through your hand.  You screamed in pain holding your right hand, you look at the palm of your hand to see a barbed tip attached to a wire, the same as the armor in the mirror.  

(Y/n): "Ack, Fuck!"

Before you realize it more fall through the ceiling hitting your other hand, feet, back of your knees, elbows and back.  You were in excruciating pain, which got worse when it began to lift you off the ground as the world around you began to be destroyed.

"Your just a puppet, tangled in strings."

You were lifted until you saw the same armor in your reflection, he was the one holding you like a puppet.

-

You were working furiously on something else, it was a much bigger metal box the size of a human.  Soon the door burst open with all the girls coming into the room with Chifuyu being the leader who rushes you and put her hand onto your neck, choking you.

Chifuyu: "(Y/n) stop.  Don't you think that one of those things are enough?"

(Y/n): "This is the only way to stop him, just let me make things right!"

-

An army of armors that looked similar to the Iron man suit began to invade a city.  You were the sole defender of the city, completely bloody and wounded in no kind of armor whatsoever.  They stopped in front of you as you began to see something, or someone slowly descending from the skies.

"There are no strings on me"