The Escape

Have you had a horrible time when nothing goes right.

Well then you should know that is exactly what's been happening to me ever since I moved to japan.  You think I'm exaggerating hell no since right now I've been captured by some terrorists just because I'm friends with Ichika Orimura since his sister is famous or some bullshit like that.  Although saying we are friends is a bit of a stretch since I barely know the guy and was at the wrong place at the wrong time when they captured Ichika, it was a shootout since the police were there trying to protect us.  The next thing I know is that a grenade went off, I fall unconscious and next thing I know I wake up with a battery strapped to my chest.

Terrorist:"so your still alive kid"

I turn around to see a bald man with a scar over his eye as he walked towards me.

Terrorist:"don't think I saved your life for nothing kid, I was hoping I would get a ransom out of you.  Until I figured out you are that boy genius that recently moved here to Japan, we were originally going to get pay back on that Orimura bitch by taking her brother but we sure hit the jackpot today."

He finished with a laugh as I see he wasn't originally after me since yeah I am a genius who once made weapons for the military although they were called back since there was peace and the Infinite Stratos was invented, having all weapons of mass destruction called off.  This wasn't that big of a deal since you were going stop anyway since you wanted to make a clean source of energy.  This all happened when I was twelve so when I mean genius I mean Dexter's laboratory cartoon genius, now I'm around fifteen.

Terrorist:"so here's the deal kid you make me weapons and our doctors will heal you, if you don't I'll kill you and the boy, so I'll give you three weeks how does that sound"

I stay silent trying to think of a way out of this without helping these guys.  He leaves the room with a chuckle as he closes the door.  I look down to see the battery and realize if I'm going to get out of here I going to find a way around this.

Ichika:"Hey, are you okay"

He ran towards me as I get off the bed carrying my battery.

(Y/n):"Other than my heart being damaged by the shrapnel of the explosion, the hostage situation we are in and the fact that we might die..........I'm fine how are you"

I know this is not the situation for sarcasm but what was he expecting from asking that question in this situation.

Ichika:"I'm sorry this is my fault that you got captured since my sister is-"

I stopped listening after that since was giving a monologue of how this was his fault or something like that so I started to think of ways on how I could cure my predicament.  I remembered that I was making blueprints on a core reactor that I was working on although I never got to test it, this was my last resort.

Ichika:"- so I have to say that I am sorry and will you forgive me"

(Y/n):"Could you come with me I'm going to need your help"

I had him come with me to a pile of old weapons that these terrorists have provided me to work with.  I start to go through them making a mental checklist of the materials I would need to help me.  I soon stopped since also have to get a plan on how to escape.

Ichika:"Look man, I don't know what you are doing but if we wait here my sister will come with her IS"

(Y/n):"We don't know how long that will be since we don't even know where we are for all we know we-"

At that moment I had an idea.

(Y/n):"I don't know if it will work but it's worth a shot but first"

I continue grabbing things I would need for the arc reactor since I would need to live to escape.