The Mistake

For the past day both Charlotte and Maya were worried about you, so much so that they couldn't relax or pay attention.  Right now Charlotte is with the other girls along with Ichika, thinking on what to do with (Y/n).

Ichika:"CHARLOTTE"

Charlotte:"Huh, what"

Ichika:"Jeez Charlotte I've been calling you three times, is something on your mind"

Charlotte:"Oh it's nothing important, what were you asking"

(Y/n):"Please don't tell anyone about this, I don't want them to worry.  Please for me"

Ichika:"I was asking that if you want a massage"

Charlotte:"No, I'm fine"

Rin:"Oh, me next, me next"

She ran towards Ichika and starts to shake his arm violently.

Chifuyu:"Are you okay, Charlotte"

Charlotte:"I'm fine why do you ask"

Chifuyu:"Charlotte, come with me"

All the girls look at them as they walked out of the room, as they are both outside they stare at each other for a few minutes.

Chifuyu:"This is about (Y/n) isn't it"

Charlotte:"How did you know"

Chifuyu:"I didn't until you told me, so what is it"

A few moments of silence.

Charlotte:"It's just that he won't let me help him"

Chifuyu:"Why do you think he's doing that"

Charlotte:"It's because he's being stubborn, I want to understand and help him"

Chifuyu;"Well, (Y/n) is stubborn, but compared to everyone else he is the hardest to read"

Charlotte:"What do you mean."

Chifuyu:"I mean his motives, Most of the girls fight for Ichika and Ichika want's to get stronger to protect his friends"

Charlotte:"And (Y/n)"

Chifuyu:"It took me a while to figure it out but his motive is that he's scared"

Charlotte:"Scared?  Of what"

Chifuyu:"Of Failure, he's scared to lose everything that he has"

(Timeskip)

You wake up to the sound of an alarm, not a clock but more of an intruder.

(Y/n):"Not now, fucking bullshit hangover"

This was your first hangover so it took a while to get used to.

???:"Oh so this is the fellow genius, gotta say I'm not impressed"

You quickly equipped a repulsor ray and aimed it at the source of the voice, to only find a purple haired women wearing some kind frilly maid like dress as well as some kind of robotic rabbit ears.

(Y/n):"You have ten seconds to tell me who you are and why your here before I blast you into dust"

Tabane:"Oh how rude, If you couldn't tell I'm Tabane the genius, and I'm here to see you (Y/n)"

You lower your arm to let her talk.

Tabane:"I wanted to take a look at the famous armor that could beat my mighty creation the IS"

(Y/n):"Come back another time, I have a hangover right now"

She ignored your remark and quickly got so close that you could she was a mere inch away from your face.