Mandarin

Ichika and the girls with him were hurrying to help (Y/n), soon they could see the island ahead of them.

Ichika: "Hey everyone, I see the island ahead"

Rin: "Yeah I see that"

Kanzashi: "This is where the signal came from, this may be where (Y/n) is."

Charlotte: "I hope he is"

They all head inside the building only to find some sort of soldiers some of them dead and others unconscious.  They begin to investigate on where (Y/n) would be, exploring around every floor in the building until they reached the bottom. 

Houki: "Tabane?"

Ichika: "Big sis Chifuyu!"

Everyone ran up the Tabane who was bruised and resting, meanwhile Chifuyu was unconscious.

Cecilia: "What happened here?"

Tatenashi: "Yeah and where's (Y/n)"

Laura: "Mentor, who could have done this?"

Maya: "Girls one at a time, Tabane are you okay?"

Tabane began to stand up with a little help from the others.

Tabane: "I'm fine, but (Y/n) went to fight them."

Maya: "Who?"

Tabane: "Phantom Task, an Iron legion, and the Mand-"

Kanzashi: "Everyone, there's hostiles incoming."

Maya: "How many?"

Kanzashi: "Five."

They all began to prepare for a fight, pulling out their weapons.

Maya: "Everyone, get ready for another fight.  Keep together we don't know if we are outmatched here."

Everyone nodded and began to head outside with both of Tatenashi and Kanzashi staying with Tabane and Chifuyu to make sure their safe.  They were running up the stairs in a rush, with Maya worrying on what kind of fight that she's going to be, and if she's already having an escape plan in mind if things go bad.

Maya: "Everyone stay close together, don't get separated, and don't fight them one on one."

Everyone: "Understood"

As soon as they went outside they saw the people who were approaching the island, realizing that it was phantom task and some of their iron legion, but they seemed like they were hurt.

Squall: "Damn, it looks like there are some intruders here?"

M: "It's Chifuyu's brother, and his friends."

M said with venom laced with each word she spoke, because she knows that she wasn't in any condition to fight.

Autumn: "Damn we don't have time for this"

Whiplash: "None of us are in any fighting condition"

Whiplash was trying to defuse the entire team of phantom task, if they don't calm down they might get into a fight they might not win.

Charlotte: "Papa?"

Albert: "Charlotte?"

Whiplash: "Now's not the time Albert."

Justin: "Listen, I don't know who these people are.  So if you don't mind, can you girls save me."

Justin Hammer was trying to weasel his way out of jail, so he decided to lie to the girls.  Although he probably should have said this when he wasn't with phantom task, because they hit him into ocean.