Traveling

"Normal text"

"Flashback"

"Timeskip"

You get up on a new day of it's been about a week of healing in the hospital until you returned back into the academy.  You were now were in your comfortable bed which you've believe that you deserve, although the rumble of your stomach said otherwise.

(Y/n): "No stomach I don't want to get up from bed"

You began to feel an itch on your right leg.

(Y/n): "No, beds too comfortable"

You then began to feel something climb on top of you, soon realizing that it was Bessy and Baxter who was also hungry and wanting you to feed them.

(Y/n): "Just a little longer."

Bessy seemed annoyed so she began to peck you on the head, it didn't hurt but it was definitely annoying.

Bessy: "Bawk bwak Babawk (Awaken my master)"

This was the cracking point which made you get up.

Bessy: "Bawk bak bwak bawk bawwk babwak bawk (I have long your your rise master, I require nourishment.)"

You move to the side to see your leg in a cast which is still on due to the severe chemical burns on your leg.  You grab the crutches next to your bed and began to hobble to the small kitchen in your room.

(Y/n): "So Bessy, would you like cornflakes?"

Bessy: Bawk bwak baks bwak (I LOVE CORNFLAKES)

(Y/n): "What about you Baxter, would you like some sausage."

Baxter: "Kee ree ke"

(Y/n): "I'll take that as a yes."

You began to make breakfast starting with grabbing a few sausage links in the fridge and place them in the stove.  Then you grabbed the box of cornflakes and give it to Bessy, who began to feast on the bowl of cereal.  After the sausage was done you gave it to the little otter who began to devour all of them in under a minute.

(Y/n): "I hope that you two are satisfied, after all we have a big day ahead of us."

Bessy: "Bawk (Huh?)"

(Y/n): "Oh, did you guys forget, I have a surgery that's going to remove this."

You point at your arc reactor, when you were in the hospital you asked your doctor for any recommendations to fix your heart problem.  You were directed to a surgeon who lived near Eric's and your hometown, which gave you an opportunity to return home.

(Y/n): "But before that, I should also get something to eat."

The sound of your stomach rumbling broke you out of your thoughts and you began to head to the cafeteria to see what sort of breakfast they have.  You were half way out the door until you noticed that both Baxter and Bessy are following you.

(Y/n): "No, you two stay here.  I'll be back soon."

You took three steps back, only to see that they took a few steps to you,

(Y/n): "You two need to stay here, they don't allow animals in the cafeteria."

You take one step back, the two bolted at full speed at the door which you immediately grabbed them both and begin to head back to their beds and gave them both some extra food and while you ate you hurried out the door and close the door.

(Y/n): "I'll be back you two, I'm sorry."

You began to walk down the halls to the cafeteria, as you walk down the hallway you notice that every girl was staring at you.  You ignore them and continue walking down the hallway to find Ichika and all the girls who like him; which is Cecilia, Rin, Kanzashi, and Laura.