Field Trip

Beautiful scenery all around you, the colorful foliage of autumn leaves surrounding the area around you.  

(Y/n): "Wow I can't believe we're going on a field trip, what's this for again"

Ichika: "Why question it, were here aren't we.  Besides it's about time that you relax."

Girl1: "Everyone, Come on!  Hurry up, to the Hotel!"

A stampede of girls came rushing towards you and Ichika, acting fast you pulled Ichika out of the way before he could get run over.

(Y/n): "Those girls need to be more careful, they could have ran us over"

Ichika: "Thanks (Y/n)"

(Y/n): "No problem, Now how about we go to the school safety meeting."

As you can tell we are on a field trip, and since the trip requires some trip buddies Ichika instantly asked you.  Which is fine but it would be better if you didn't have to make sure that he didn't mess up or say something that would offend any of the other girls.  Now you were at the meeting which was a quick rundown by Yamada on what not to do, which was fairly simple and some were just plain common sense.  

Maya: "Now that we have gone over the rules, you can go with your buddies and enjoy your trip"

All of the girls dispersed leaving only you and Ichika just awkwardly looking around of where everyone went since you weren't paying attention and Ichika doesn't know where to start.

(Y/n): "So I'm taking a guess we can go"

Ichika: "I was gonna go to take pictures of the beautiful foliage "

(Y/n): "I guess I'll go with you"

Chifuyu: "Actually (Y/n), I would like to have a word with you"

(Y/n): "Well, looks like I'm in trouble, it was nice knowing you Ichika"

Chifuyu: "You're not in trouble (Y/n), I just need to talk to you"

You walk with her into a room, than closing the door to make sure that no one was listening to our conversation.

Chifuyu: "(Y/n), I don't want to take up too much time so I'll make this quick."

(Y/n): "So what is it"

Chifuyu: "The safety of my students, so I was wonde-"

(Y/n): "I actually have the Iron Legion doing a patrol"

Chifuyu was slightly surprised, but knew that this was you who she was talking to, the young boy who is able to take on an army and rival or even surpass Tabane when it comes to intelligence.

(Y/n):"Since every time some big event goes on, phantom task seems to pop up."

You have a series of flashbacks to the first encounter with phantom task, to the giant freak in the chair, to the iron legion.  Each giving you scars that will forever remind you of your battles, so you've made some precautions to prevent any sort of trouble.

(Y/n): "I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen"

Chifuyu: "Well all we can do is prepare but for now go have fun (Y/n)"

You walk out of the room only to meet Maya, where you both smiled at each other and gave a little wave.  There should have been Ichika but he already left you behind.

Maya: "He went that way"

She pointed in a general direction where he would probably take pictures of the scenery.