Guidance

(Y/n):"You want me to do what"

Tatenashi:"I need you to help my sister"

(Y/n):"No I heard you, it's that I'm confused on the who, what, and the why"

Tatenashi:"I'm sorry what?"

(Y/n):"Who is your sister?  What does she need help with?  And why are you asking me?"

Tatenashi:"Well my sister is Kanzashi Sarashiki, she's the shy type.  However she is really quite skilled, a representative contender of Japan actually.  And yet, she doesn't have her own personal IS."

(Y/n):"What do you want me to do, give one of my suits.  Not gonna happen."

Tatenashi:"No you misunderstand, she does have an IS but it's incomplete"

(Y/n):"Alright that I can do, but I'm curious.  Usually IS are completed so how is her's incomplete."

Tatenashi:"It's because of Ichika, the developers that were working on her IS was ordered to work on the Byakushki."

(Y/n):"Alright I see what you need me to do, but why me?  Isn't there a technician team that could help her with her problem."

Tatenashi:"She's too stubborn to ask for help, . . . . . . . . and your the best there is."

(Y/n):"Your goddamn right!"

Tatenashi:"(Y/n) I would also like if you don't mention me."

(Y/n):"Strange request, so I'll ask why?"

Tatenashi:"Well you see, me and my sister aren't really close"

(Y/n):"Fine, but I can't guarantee anything and I'll only help until the tournament "

Tatenashi:"Thank you (Y/n), but you know I'm going to have to tell Chifuyu that you just skipped her class."

You give her a stare that screams are you serious.

Tatenashi:"I'm just joking "

(Y/n):"I hope you are, even though she probably knows anyway"

Tatenashi:"Yeah, she know's everything"

(Y/n):"Not everything, so I better go before she'll kill me before I could help your sister."

You begin to walk off to get ready but remember that Tatenashi was your bodyguard, and follows you back into your room.  She was watching you work on some new suits and once it was finally time to meet up with Tatenashi's sister you begin to head to the work station that she's working in.

(Y/n):"Alright, this shouldn't be too hard"

You begin to run on how you would introduce yourself, and realize that you've never been the one to start the conversation.

(Y/n):"Fuck it, I'll just improvise"

You began to knock on the door, and wait.

.

.

.

You knock again.

(Y/n):"Housekeeping"

You joke as you wait.

.

.

.

(Y/n):"Welp no one's home time to go"

Kanzashi:"Hello?"

She say's as she opened the door to find you outside her door.