Assessing the Situation

At first it felt like you were drifting in darkness.

As you were unconscious you slowly began to 'dream', which were nothing more than nightmarish lucid hallucination.

The world on on the brink of annihilation.

The extinction of the human race.

The destruction of all life on earth.

Only to be reborn by fire and metal.

Suddenly the hallucination began to change where you began to hear a horrible noise as if metal was scrapping against metal.  Then you were suddenly back in the cyber dive where you began to breath heavily as you becoming terrified.  You turned around to see Ultron standing in front of you, staring you down who began to choke you and left you off of the ground.

Ultron: "Found you."

Suddenly you felt unimaginable pain as a beam shot out of the mouth of Ultron as it slowly began to melt your face until there was nothing left but bone.

-

Waking up in a panic as you jump out of the bed to see that you were in a strange room attached to some medical equipment.  You began to tear out the medical equipment out of your arm which caused it to bleed which gave you confirmation that you were alive.  Then you tried to walk to the bathroom only to trip onto the floor, just at that moment the door opened to reveal Chifuyu.

Chifuyu: "He's awake."

Chifuyu called out to have Ichika and the rest of the girls began to storm inside to see how you were, each of them hugging you.

Ichika: "He's okay."

Charlotte: "Thank goodness"

Tatenashi: "I'm glad that your alive"

Maya then notice that you were still in a panicked state and was on the border of having a panic attack as they begin to crowd you.

Maya: "Everyone would you please give (Y/n) some space, he's been through a lot."

Everyone then took a step back in order for you to get a breath of fresh air.

Charlotte: "I'm sorry (Y/n), I was just worried and I -"

(Y/n): "No no, it's okay I just - I just - fucking hell."

You say while you were trying to catch your breath and began to slowly take in your surroundings, doing your best to just calm down.

(Y/n): "Tell me what happened."

Suddenly Tabane jumped out of nowhere and began to get in your face which startled you.

Tabane: "What happened was that you seemed to have unleashed an some sort of dangerous A.I."

(Y/n): "Then it's something that I have to fix.  It's just.  It's hard to believe that he could have escaped, I know I had some fail safes if it, if he tried to escaped.  I would have been warned or Jarvis would have known."

You say as you began to think what could have gone wrong because you knew you took every precaution if things were to go wrong with Ultron.  That was when you had to go through every idea that could have happened, and thinking on how you can take him down.

(Y/n): "I need to get home."

You say as an idea popped into your head as you stored a virus in your home computer in case if MODOK or any other technologically advanced menace ever came back.  Although you noticed that their faces were looking down, which was all you needed to know that it wouldn't be so easy.