Date with Charlotte

Soon the weekend comes around, you begin to plan the day with Charlotte.  The plan should be vague enough to work around it but you should know where you should be going.  You begin to get ready for the date by wearing a (Favorite color) collared shirt and some slacks.

(Y/n):"So Jarvis how do I look"

Jarvis:"Splendid sir"

(Y/n):"Your not lying to me are you Jarvis"

Jarvis:"Why would I ever need to lie to you sir"

(Y/n):"Good point Jarvis, sorry for doubting you, I know that your only looking out for me."

Jarvis:"Sir I am programmed to only tell you the truth, I am unable to lie to you"

(Y/n):"Right"

You scratch the back of your head a bit nervously.

Jarvis:"Sir I suggest you take a deep breath"

You do what Jarvis says and take a deep breath to calm your nerves.

(Y/n):"Thanks Jarvis, I just have never done something like this before."

Jarvis:"I perfectly understand sir, humans normally fear the unknown.  Throughout history humans have made illogical and drastic decision out of fear, so it's only natural that your scared all you need to do is keep a calm head and just be yourself.  If she loves you it doesn't matter how grand or how small this date will be, statistics show that relationships last longer if you enjoy the little things with each other."

You were slightly put off by Jarvis answer.

(Y/n):"Jarvis do we to talk about your programming"

Jarvis:"Only looking after you, sir"

You look at the clock to see that you should get going.

(Y/n):"Never mind, I should get going."

You head out the door and walk down the hallway to knock on Charlotte's door.  Surprisingly enough Laura was the one to open the door.

Laura:"What brings you "

(Y/n):"I'm here to take Charlotte out on a date"

Laura:"Your bringing Charlotte on a date?"

(Y/n):"Yes that's what I said"

Charlotte:"I'm ready for our date (Y/n)"

Both you and Laura look to see Charlotte.

Charlotte:"So uhm how do I look?"

(Y/n):"Absolutely stunning"

Charlotte blushes from your straight forward answer.

(Y/n):"So shall we go madam Dunois"

You offered to walk with her, she delightfully accepts as you both walk out of the room hand in hand.