Mine! Mine!

"Oh boy!" Tirek said. Rabia walked towards Sombra and slapped him on the face. "That is why she doesn't love!" Rabia yelled. "I know! It was a mistake!" Sombra said facing Rabia. "My son could be a lot of things but not one that abused poor mares like her!" Rabia said in anger and disappointment.

Sombra clenched his teeth in anger. "Do you really love her Sombra!" Rabia asked. "Yes! I do love her!" Sombra said. "Well my son, I think it's too late!" Rabia said and walked away from him in disgusted.
Sombra's eyes widen. "No! No! It can't be! Your lying! She loves me! She loves me!" Sombra yelled in anger, he blocked Rabia's way. "Tell me your lying! Tell Me!" Sombra yelled at her not accepting the truth.

"I'm sorry,son! But I am not lying! It's too late!" Rabia said and walked past him. Not wanting to see what happens next Tirek and Chrysalis leave. Sombra to hurt to notice sat next to the sleeping Twilight. Sombra grabbed Twilight hard not wanting to let go. "No! Your mine! Your mine! No one else! You love me right,my love! You love me right!" Sombra said  repeating himself.

Sombra started to cry. His headed between Twilight mane not wanting to let her go. "Your mine! Your mine! Mine!" Sombra said repeatedly turning to obsession. Not knowing that his darkness went to Twilight eyes.

Meanwhile in The Castle of the Royal Sisters:
"It's been hour! I'm going to look for her!" Rainbow Dash said as she began to fly but Applejack gets her from her tail. "Oh no you don't!" Applejack said with Rainbow Dash's tail on her mouth.

Applejack spits it out once Rainbow was the floor. "You heard Celestia! Not goes in and no goes out!" Applejack said. Rainbow Dash huffed. "Well, we can't do anything what he already has her!" Rainbow Dash said impation. "What if he does horrible things to her like before!" Fluttershy said worried.

"Ssshhh! Your scaring Shadow Rose!" Rarity said. "I'm scaring myself!" Fluttershy said.

On the other side of the room. The princess where talking to themselves. "Princess Celestia!" Shadow Rose said. "Yes, little one!?" Celestia replied. "What did Sombra do to mother!?" Shadow Rose asked. Celestia and the other princesses hesitated.

"I'm afraid you will not like the answer!" Celestia said. "Oh! Was it really bad!?" Shadow Rose said. Celestia nodded hurtful. Shadow Rose lowered her head and started to cry. "Sister, you made Shadow Rose cry!" Luna said. "I'm sorry, but she needs to know the truth! And you know it Luna!" Celestia said.

Luna sight. "Come little one! I will sing for you!" Luna said. "Okay!" Shadow Rose said and walked over to Luna. "Which one does Shadow Rose want me to sing for her!" Luna asked. "Mommy always sang a song for me when I cry." Shadow Rose said. "Oh! And how does the song go!" Luna said.
"

It goes like this...

"Rest now, little one
For I am here."

Luna understood the song and started to sing with Shadow Rose.

"Sleep now, little one,
For I am by your side.
Do not fear the shadows"

The others stop discussing and came towards the princesses to hear the song.

"For inside, you will find me.
It seems scary,
This I know."

All of the sudden everypony started to get tired including Shadow Rose well sleep. Luna sang by herself by now.

"But I'll forever be by your side.
No matter how far I am,
I will always be there.
No matter where I go,
I will always be there.
Rest now,little one,
For I am here
Sleep now, little one,
For Iam by your side.
Do not fearthe shadows,
For inside, you will find me."

As Luna finished the song everypony fell to sleep. "Sleep well everypony!" Luna said.