The Rescue or the Capture!

The princesses and the mane six,plus Spike and Shadow Rose of course, were trapped in Twilight's shiled while Sombra with his shadow form kept breaking it into pits till there was nothing left.

"Aaaahhhh!!" Twilight yelled." She can't hold it for long!" Cadence said. Everypony was getting worried all of the sudden there was a bright light. Everypony closed their eyes,but not Sombra. He yelled out in pain. "Aaaaahhhh!" He yelled.

"Everypony run!!" Shadow Rose said as the light wered off. Twilight's shield fainted. And everypony ran for their lifes. Celestia got Shadow Rose and they ran further to the Everfree Forest.

A few minutes of running they got to the Castle of the royal sisters. They entered Cadence and Luna put their shield on together.

"Phew! That was darn to close!!" Applejack said trying to catch her breath. "I don't think, i ran this hard before!!" Rarity said. "Were safe for now!" Celestia said. Shadow Rose got off from Celestia's back and noticed around. "Mommy!?" As soon as she said everypony looked around but Twilight wasn't near.

"Twilight!? Where the heck is Twilight!?" Rainbow Dash said. "She must have fainted!" Luna said. "Fainted!?" Fluttershy said worried. "You mean, Mommy is with him!?" Shadow Rose said tears already in her cheecks. "No! That can't be! She told she wouldn't leave me! No!" She said hugging Celestia tight for support.

"It will be alright! She is stronger than you think." Celestia said trying to cheer Shadow Rose. "She will be alright!" Celestia whispered.

Meanwhile

Sombra breath deeply. Trying to take the pain away from his eyes. He got his vision back. Sombra saw Twilight laying on the grown. He steps closer to Twilight. She begans to groan. "Shadow Rose?" She said. Then she fainted completely.

Sombra similes. "Now, my love, who needs who!?" He said. Sombra kissed Twilight on her cheek as he uses his magic to carry Twilight on his back. "Now it's time to meet my friends, since I know yours!" Sombra said. He turned to his shadow form and went to a castle full of changeling.