Family Reunion!! part 2

In the Everfree Forests!!

"We do not belong to you!!" Shadow Rose yelled tears falling down her eyes as she stood from Twilight walking away from her,so Sombra can see her.
Sombra's eyes went open,but no one saw where he was.
He turned to solid form infront of all of them. Twilight was getting worried.

"We are not your slaves!!" Shadow Rose yelled. "No,no,no my dear,my princess, you don't..." Sombra started but Shadow Rose stopped him. He was going to get his heart broken even more.

"And I am not your daughter,so don't ever call me that!" Shadow Rose yelled to him. Sombra stared at her in a scared look something he never does. Shadow Rose doesn't want to be his daughter.  He was breathing heavily.  Sombra then stared at Twilight. She took a step further towards the both of them.

"Y-you heard her she doesn't want to be your daughter. A-and I..." Twilight said but she was tearing up. That's when Shadow Rose nuzzled her. "A-and I'm never going to love!!" Twilight said. "Not like this!!" Twilight said in a whisper. 

Sombra was getting angrier by the second.  His eyes were glowing red and green and purple smoke was coming out quickly.  "Lies! You love me!! And I love you!! Your my family!! Your both mine and only mine!!!" Sombra yelled at them as he started to turned to a huge shadow monster.

"Oh dear!" Rarity said.
"You got to be kidding me!" Rainbow Dash said. 
"That's mighty big!" Applejack said. 
"No,no,no,no,no,no,no!" Poor Fluttershy said as she looked at the terrifying shadow monster.
Pinkie Pie rubbed her eyes to see if it was real. "That really real!!" She said.

"Sister what should thy do!?" Luna said as she tried to shoot the shadow,but it went right pass it. Celestia and Cadence tried the same,but the both went through the shadow. "I don't know!!" Celestia said. 

"Everypony behing me!!" Twilight yelled as she concord a purple shield to protect them. "Phew! That was soooooooooo close!" Pinkie Pie said as she swiped her leg acrossed her face.
But Sombra never went away, he kept banning the shield with with shadowy tentacles. 

"I don't think I can hold much longer!!" Twilight said as she grunted in holding the shield up. "We must think of a plan before Twilight's shield goes down!!" Cadence said . "Oh oh,me,me,me!!" Pinkie said raising her hoof up. "What is it!?" Celestia said. 

"We could sneak through the forest like ninjaponies!!" Pinkie Pie said.  Rainbow Dash slammed her hoof in her face in irritation. "Mum darling what Cadence ment was a real plan. To escape a real life  shadow." Rarity said.  "Ooooohhhh! Well I got nothing!" Pinkie Pie said. 

"Girls hurry!! Aaaaahhh!!" Twilight yelled as the shield was getting cracks. "Mommy hold on! I know you can do this!!" Shadow Rose said.  "We gotta think! Y'all!" Applejack said.  "We got no ideas!" Rainbow Dash said.  "What are we going to do!?" Rarity said. 

~ Will the shield break and
King Sombra will take
all of them!?
Or will somepony save
them before the shield breaks
find out in
the next update!!! ♡