Goodbye for now!

Outside the Castle of Friendship!!
No ponys p.o.v

"I know why your evil!" Shadow Rose said.  As Chrysalis and Tirek heard this they started to laugh. "Oh really please do tell!" Chrysalis said. "Please amuse us! I can't wait what you say!?" Tirek said.

"Queen Chrysalis, the queen of the Changelings am I right!" Shadow Rose said staring with that, which got Chrysalis attention.  "You want what's best for your hive. And will do anything  for them to survive. Yet you are mean to them and hate us for thinking we have everything while you have nothing. But your wrong!" Shadow Rose said as she got the attention of all ponies and Changelings. 

"You see I never met my daddy... and other ponies like don't have neither a mommy or a daddy. While you Changelings have each other as a big family. I wish I had a familythat big protectme when am sad or lonely!" Shadow Rose said. With this Chrysalis's hive was starting to feel sorry for Shadow Rose.

"And you, Lord Tirek!" She said looking at him. You don't even know what a good family is... but the truth is a family will take care of you.." Shadow Rose said but Tirek spoke. "Yeah right! My brother betrayed me for a bunch a ponies..." Tirek  said but yet again Shadow Rose interrupted him.

"A family knows when your doing a wrong thing. You wanted poor ponies magic for what!? Tell me what you wanted our magic for! To destroy our world. What if someone went to your world and wanted to destroy it. How would you feel!?" Shadow Rose said pointing her hoof at him. This made Tirek re-think everything he did.

"I know you want our world but don't you see your destroying families as well. What if that happens to you.  Revenge isn't worth the things you have right now!"  Shadow Rose aaid as she nuzzled Twilight and she did the same.

Silence was all there was as Tirek and Chrysalis,  including her Changelings were thinking what the young filly said. Until Chrysalis started to chuckle. "My,my Twilight you raised your child well and.... alone I presume!" She said.

"We will take our leave for now... but next time wouldn't be so lucky!" Chrysalis said as she began to take of but before she did Shadow Rose chaised her and did something no one dared to do. She huged her. The little filly was hugging Chrysalis.  This surprised everyone including Chrysalis herself,but yet she hugged back.

"Thank You!" Shadow Rose said as she let her go. Chrysalis looked at Shadow Rose for a few minutes till she nodded and began to buzz her wings and took of including her hive.

Tirek was about to walk away, yet  the same thing happened to him.  Shadow Rose hugged his huge fore leg. But this had a huge affect on him. For one,the young ones always were scared of him,but not Shadow Rose.  When Shadow Rose was finished,she looked at Tirek and said again "Thank You!" "Y-your welcome little one!" He said.
She smiled and went to her mother. Tirek smiled for a bit till he went to his way, whipping his smile.

Every single threat was long gone. And everypony was surprised at what the daughter of the princesses of Friendship did.

"What just happened!?" Rainbow Dash was the first to ask." Well, I convinced Queen Chrysalis and Lord Tirek to leave us alone. Did I do wrong!?" Shadow Rose said nervously. " No, my little crystal! You did amazing!" Twilight said as she nuzzled her daughter. " Hey who in darnation teached you to be so darn brave, sugarcube!?" Applejack said amazed. "Of course it was from me! Her brave uncle Spike!" Spike said.  Everypony laughed.

"Hey, we should make a  party for Shadow Rose for saving Ponyville!" Pinkie Pie said. " I'm afraid we shouldn't!" Celestia said. "Huh!" The main six,spike, and the filly said in unison. " I agree! This could have been a distraction for us to hide!" Luna said.

"They wouldn't do that, right mommy!" Shadow Rose said looking at Twilight.  Twilight sigh. "Honestly, I don't exactly know what just happened and the princesses might be right Shadow Rose!" Twilight said.  Shadow Rose ear went down in sadness. " But you might be right,but for now we need a plan to know what's going on and if so how to stop them!" Twilight said and Shadow Rose nodded. "Okay mommy!" She said.

"Now let's go before it gets dark!" Cadence said.  Every pony followed the princesses to the Everfree Forest straight to the castle.

Not knowing a black shadowy smoke was following them.