Goodbye or Welcome!

"Here we are!" Rabia said as she led Twilight to her room. "Umm... yeah this is who's room!?" Twilight said. "Mine!" Rabia said as she opened the door. Twilight saw her bed with red blood sheets with the top black as night. The walls where paint red with black crystal shinning in Luna's moon. Her curtains red as they flew from the light breeze.

"You sure do like red and black!" Twilight said as they both entered the room. "Of course there my two favorite colors! Black stands for my black heart!" Rabia said. Twilight started to look around for any traps of any sort. "And what does the red stand for!?" Twilight said curious. "The red stands for my enemies blood as I slowly cut their necks!" Rabia said as she closed the door.

Twilight gulp hard as she rubbed her neck in fear. "Oh please don't be afraid!  Fear is what attracts us umbras!" Rabia said. "So why are we here exactly!?" Twilight said. "Like I said! To go in a passage I made for you not to be seen by my subjects and Chrysali's changeling! Must I repeat everything!" Rabia said. "Yes! I got that part but why are we in your room!?" Twilight said.

Rabia chucked. "My dear the tunnel is in my room!" Rabia said as she used her dark magic to make stair appear under her bed. "Okay! What's with you unbras with stairs in your thrones and beds!" Twilight said. Rabia chucked. "Well we umbras love stairs for different reasons but my reason is the lower you are the lower the power! But the higher you are you feel powerful! You know what I mean!" Rabia said.

"Sure! Let's go with that! So what know!?" Twilight said looking at the stairs. "You must go on your own from here! I can't accompany you in this journey. Sombra will get suspicious. Go down the stairs and it will take you to the gardens." Rabia said. "Thank You! If you need anything please don't be afraid to ask." Twilight said.

"I don't need anything but I do wish to  see my granddaughter. That is all I wish for."  Rabia said. Twilight nodded. "Well, good luck on your journey, little one! Till we meet again!" Rabia said. "Thank You!" Twilight said as she hugged Rabia. For some reason she felt good about herself,but she won't want that last for long. "Now go before my son wakes up!" Rabia said.

"Good bye! And Thank you again!" Twilight said as she started to walk down the stairs. "Goodbye Twilight Sparkle! And good luck!" Rabia said as the stairs case started to close up leaving only her floor.

"You know this will not go well with Twilight and defenly not you!" A femenal voice said. "I know! But it's worth it! And you known it too because you are me!" Rabia said as she turned around to she her reflection, her eviler side of her. The reflection smiled.

"Did you really think you could leave me in that stick cave with our son's eviler shadow. Haha! Don't make me laugh." Her reflection said. "Where is  my son's evil side!?" Rabia said. "Where it should be all along!" The reflection said as she laughed evil.

"No!" Rabia said her eyes wide open. She never thought it would happen. For her son's evil side to be with him for the first time. She feared this moment will come.

Meanwhile at Sombra's room:
His dreams:

"Twilight! Please stop!" Sombra said as he was chasing Twilight in the forest. "Twilight! Please don't be afraid of me!" Sombra said in the verge of tears when all of the sudden a voice could be heard. "And what's the point of not being afraid!?" The voice said. As Sombra stop dead on his tracks, his dream changed.

He was back to the Chrystal Empire. "What am I doing here!?" Sombra said as he stepped in the cold snow. "At last we met, me!" The voice said. Sombra turned around to see himself.

"What in Equestria is going on!?" Sombra said.