What Now!

Canterlot!
Twilight p.o.v

Three days past and the princess and my brother haven't been scene. "Twilight! What do we do now!?" Applejack said. "Well now we know he truly has the princess and my brother." I said. "Duh! We know that,but what do we do!?" Rainbow said. "We get the elements of harmony!" I said. "Yay!" Pinkie Pie said. "Do we have to confront King Sombra then!?" Fluttershy said shaking. "Yes! I'm sorry! But your not alone! We are all together!" I said. "Alright!" Fluttershy said more steady. "Twilight right as long as we have each other nothing can get past us!" Applejack said. We all headed for the door that the elements where kept. I opened it and levitate the box with my magic. "Wow!" We all said. I slowly put the elements on my friends neck and putting mine on my head. "Now let's show Sombra to never mess with us!" I said.

Train Station!
Chrystal Empire!
Twilight p.o.v

" Okay try to be blend in!" I said as soon as we got off. I put fake chains around me and my friends. "Okay we ready!" Applejack said. "Pinkie try to be more like a slave than a happy pink  pony!" Rainbow said. "Okay!" Pinkie Pie said putting a long sad face. We were all walking towards the Chrystal Palace. All of the sudden a hypnotize guard spoke. " Aren't you all the escape prisoners. I should take you to King Sombra!" He said grabbing our fake chains and dragging us inside the Palace. He slowly knock the door to the throne room. "Come in!" Said a voice on the other side. The guard opened the door revealing King Sombra sitting on the throne and the princess and my brother traped on the same black crystals I was. "Twilight! No!" Luna said looking at us."Ahh! You found them!" Sombra said looking at us. "Not exactly! I found them heading here!" The guard said. When he said I hid him with a sleeping spell and broke the fake chains on me and my friends. "Surprise!" Pinkie Pie said. "Yes in deed! I thought you would come!" Sombra said smiling. "Girls run!" Celestia said. "Why! We just got here!" Rainbow said. "We here to safe y'all!" Applejack said. "It's a trap!" I said putting a shield around me and my friends." What not again!" Fluttershy said. "Twilight but the elements!" Rarity said. I slowly made the elements appert in their necks." Oh those won't help you!" Sombra said. "What!?" We all said. "He switched the real one's!" Cadence said. "But how!? He was trapped in the darn ice!" Applejack said. "Yes but what if he used them to tell him!" I said. "Very smart!" Sombra said looking at me. "But how!?" Rarity said. "The guard wasn't himself! He was hypnotized. He could have used the same spell on them to tell him!" I said looking at them. "Right again!" Sombra said. "Wow! And now you know!" Rainbow said. "Hey I didn't know they were fake alright!" I said looking at her." So were trapped!?" Fluttershy said getting scared." We are going to be alright! Right Twilight!" Pinkie Pie said looking at me. I tried to use teleporting spell. "What's that supposed to do!?" Applejack said. "Get us out of here,but it's not working!" I said getting worried and trying again. But nothing happened. Sombra started to laugh. "What did you do!?" I said angry. He then stood up and was walking towards us. He stopped infront of me. "Not letting the same mistake happened twice!" Sombra said breaking my shield. "What! How!" I said my eyes whiten seeing him easy shattering my shield. "It's a fake! Just as soon as you walk in this room. You get my black crystals on your horn." Sombra said touching my horn to break the illusion. He was right my horn had black crystals. I started to back away and so where my friends." What...are... you... going... to do...with us!?" Fluttershy said shaking wildly. "As I said before! Choose one of you!" Sombra said smiling. "Do be what!?" Applejack said worried. Sombra laughed. "Who will be my Queen of course!" Sombra said. I gulped hard wanting to know who he has chosen. "And who is it!?" I said. I then bumped the chrystal wall. "You!" Sombra said. He then kissed me.He put his tongue on my mouth. "Twilight!" I heard everypony say. I was panicking,but then I bit his tongue. "Aahh!" Sombra said backing up putting his hoof on his mouth. "Twilight are you okay!?" Applejack said running towards me. Then the others followed. "I'm fine! But I won't say the same about him!" I said smiling at the sight where Sombra's tongue is bleeding. "Dan! Twilight!" Rainbow said. "Hey you mess with the bull and you get the horn!" I said remembering Applejack said. "Yeah you do!" Applejack said smiling knowing I'm okay. "Twilight are you okay!?" Shining said worried. "I'm okay!" I said looking at him. "But not for long!" I heard Sombra said. This got me scared.