The Captured and The Letter!

Chrystal Empire!
Sombra's Throne room!
Celestia p.o.v

" Celestia can you hear me sister!" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Luna next to me. "What happened!?" I said getting up. "We lost Celestia!" Cadence said behind her. I looked around we were trapped in some black crystals surrount us. I also saw that Luna, Cadence and Shinning had black crystals on their horns. I tried to use my magic, but it didn't work. "Yeah I guess he put us this crystals when were out cold,so we won't use magic!" Shining said. "Where is he!?" I said quickly. "Right behind you!" I heard another voice. I turned around and saw King Sombra on the other side. "You!" I said. "Surprised!" He said. "Twilight was right sister it was all a to trap us here!" Luna said. "Next time you should listen to those around you Celestia !" Sombra said circling around us. "What do you want from us!?" Cadence said angry. "I already have what I want,but I knew you were going to come back and take it away from me. So I simply had to trap you! At least you can see what I do to my slaves." Sombra said. "On second thought I am looking for somepony else to be my queen!" Sombra said again. "You leave them alone! I sent them to this mission!" I said. "How you think Twilight will look in black!?"Sombra said. "Don't you dare touch her !" We all said angry. "What is she to all of you!?" Sombra said laughing but wanting to know more." She's my sister!" Shining said looking at him with furious eyes. "Ahh my future brother-in-law!" Sombra said smiling then he looked at Cadence. "She's my friend and my sister in law!" Cadence said. "Ahh so your married to him! No wonder you care about him. Soon Twilight will do the same for me." Sombra said. That got us all pist off. Sombra then looked at Luna. Luna sighed and said "She's a very good friend of mine. My first actually." "Ah I'm impressed she's friends with a princess that wanted to rule Equestria." Sombra said. Luna started to cry. "Stop!" She yelled and fell down crying more. I sat next to her and hugged her with my wing. "It's okay Luna she forgave you! Like I did and many others." I said trying to calm her down. Sombra then looked at me. I sighed knowing it was my turn. "She's my student. A very excellence student. And a friend I never had." I said. Sombra laughed. "Just a friend, sister,and a student. Pathetic!" Sombra said walking towards his new throne. "You won't get away with this!" Cadence said." Twilight and her friends will stop you!" Shining said." Let me help them know that they need to hurry!" Sombra said getting a quilt and a piece of paper and he wrote something on it. When he was finished. Sombra scrolled the paper and magically phew it away. "There! Let's see how they safe you all!" Sombra said laughing.

Canterlot!
Twilight p.o.v

I was in the Canterlot Library. "Twilight! Twilight! " I heard from many voices. The doors suddenly opened. I saw 5 ponies and a dragon."Sugarcube something wrong with Spike !" Applejack said. "Let me see!" I said lifting Spike up with my magic. All of the sudden fire came out of Spike mouth. I ducted quickly ."That's was close!" I said grabbing a scroll that came out of Spike. "Spike never did that before!" Rarity said." Because it wasn't Celestia who send this!" I said opening the scroll. "Who was it then!?" Rainbow said. "Oh let me guess! Was it Luna! No! Cadence! Shining! I give up!" Pinkie Pie said. "Good guesses Pinkie Pie but neither was Luna,Cadence,and Shinning. It was King Sombra!" I said seeing the name on the letter. "What!?" They all said. "Let me read it to you!" I said.

Dear Twilight Sparkle and her friends!

I now you never get letter from ponies like me but now you do. I have your Princess friends and your brother. They say that you and your friends can stop me. So I can't wait to see you again Twilight Sparkle! I hope you come!

Love
King Sombra

"Eew! He's out of his mind!" I said ripping the letter.
"What do we do now!?" Fluttershy said nervous." We wait!" I said. "Didn't you read letter!? He got the Princess!" Rainbow said. "He might be lying! Remember Celestia said he was a good trickster and a liar. He might be lying to us right now!" I said. "You might be right but what if he's not lying this time!?" Rarity said. "Three days! Remember we will find out in three days. That was my and Celestia deal. If there not here in three days we get the elements. Okay!" I said. "Alright sugarcube! I believe you!" Applejack said. "Good now we should get rest!" I said.