A Horrible Morning!

Chrystal Empire!
Morning!
Sombra's bedroom!
Twilight p.o.v

I was sleeping in a warm bed. I was so cozy there I didn't want to wake up. I then felt another warm place behind me. I slowly moved close to it. 'mmhh so good and cozy!' I thought. Then I felt something touching my waist a little harder. Then I remembered what happened last night. My heart was beating faster. I quickly moved from my cozy spot and ran towards the exit of this room. His room! Then I felt magic around me. It pulled me closer to where I was. But this time I was facing him. "Where do you think you're going!?" Sombra. "Umm... Out of here!" I responded. "I don't think so!" Sombra said. "And why not!?" I said angry. "Because your still mine!" Sombra said getting in top of me and started to kiss my neck. "Let me go!" I said pushing him away from me. But nothing happened. He then stopped and looked at me smiling wickedly. I look at him with furious eyes. "What are you thinking about!?" I said angry. "How about you kiss me and I will let you go! How does that sound dear!?" Sombra said sliding his hoof on my mane. That got me pist. But I thought for a moment. 'That's actually not a bad idea! He will let me go if I just kissed him!' I thought. "Fine, but just one kiss!" I said. "But you have to put your tounge in my mouth and it has to be long!" Sombra said wikedly. "What!? You said one kiss!" I said pist off. "Either the kiss I want or I could do whatever I want with you!" Sombra said smiling. "Fine the kiss you want!" I said frustrated. He then put his lips on mine. I rolled my eyes and did as he said. I put my tongue in his mouth. I actually taste everything. I wanted more. I pushed his head further down my mouth. 'So good and tasty!' I thought. I then realized who I was kissing. I quickly let go! I then started to brush. Sombra just laughed. "That's a kiss I always like!" Sombra said looking at me. "Can you get off me now!" I said. Sombra looked at me for a few minutes more and got off me. "I am true to my word!" Sombra said putting his armour,cape, and crown. "I want you to wear this!" Sombra said levitating a purple dress that tinkled. It looked beautiful. But I had my suspicious. "Why!?" I said. "So you look more beautiful!" Sombra said. "What if I refuse!?" I said again. Sombra sighed. "If you refuse your friends will pay the price!" Sombra said looking at me. "Fine!" I said not wanting for my friends to get hurt. Good! "When you're ready meet me in the throne room!" Sombra said opening the door and closing it behind him. I stuck my tongue out at him after he left. I hate him so much. I looked at the mirror and started to brush my mane. I then put on the dress it actually looked gorgeous in me. I wonder who it actually belong to? I then opened the door and closed behind me. I walked all the way to the throne room.

Sombra's Throne Room! Twilight p.o.v

I sighed and knocked at the door. "Come in!" I heard from the other side."Here goes nothing!" I said to myself,before opening the door. I saw all my friends and family looking at me. "Twilight!" My friends yelled out. I walked to them. "Girls!" I said tears running down my face there were tears if joy of course. "Are you all right sugarcube!?" Applejack said. "I'm fine! I just missed you all!" I said. "Wow Twilight you look gorgeous on that dress!" Rarity said admiring the dress Sombra gave me. I turned around so she can she it all. "Thank you!!" I said blushing. They laughed. "Twilight! What did he do to you!?" I heard a voice from the other trap. It was Celestia. I ran towards her. "Oh Twily!" Shining Armor said trying to hug me. "Are thei all right!?" Luna said. "Who gave that dress!?" Cadence said. "Hey one question at a time!" I said. "Okay mine first! Who gave that dress!?" Cadence said. "Sombra! I first refused to put it on,but Sombra threatened to do something to you guys if I didn't. So I put it on." I said. "Aw I thought you founded and put it on! It looks like it was made for you!" Rarity said. "Seriously!" Rainbow said.  "Okay are question! Are thei okay!?" Luna said looking at me. "I'm fine for now!" I said. "My question is next! What did he do to you last night!?" Celestia said worried. I hesitated. I don't know how to answer that question. "Twilight! Please do tell us!" Luna said. I took a few steps back. I took  a few deep breaths. "He... He raped me!" I said.