The meeting!

The Castle of Friendship!
Twilight p.o.v

I woke up from little cute baby snores.
I saw Shadow Rose by my side. Then I remember what happened last night,so I turned around. He was gone. I sigh in relief.

"Mommy!? Are you okay!?" I heard a tiny voice. I looked down next to me and smiled at Shadow Rose. "Yes am fine! How about you!? How did you sleep!?" I said remembering about her Nightmare. "Good!" She said smiling happy. "Are you hungry!?" I asked. "Starved!" Shadow Rose said lifting her hoofs in the air. We giggled.

"Alright! We should be getting ready!" I said as I muzzled my filly. She nodded as she got off bed. I followed. When we were done we went to the dinner. It took us about 20 minutes to find it. This castle is a nice gift but it's going to take used to it. "Finally!" Shadow Rose said as she opened the doors with her magic.

As we got there everypony was there. My friends and the royal sisters talking to each other. But Fluttershy was hugging Cadence tightly. "What's going on!?" I said. They all had worried looks on their faces. "Oh hello Twilight and Shadow Rose!" Cadence said. "Aahh! I can't take it anymore! Twilight.... Mmph..." Pinkie Pie said but Applejack covered her mouth with her hoof. "Sshh! Quite! We shouldn't tell her this early in the morning!" Applejack whispering to Pinkie.

"Shouldn't tell me what!?" I said overhearing Applejack whispering. "Ummm... A need a little help here girls!" Applejack said. Celestia sigh. "I should tell her!" She said. As Shadow Rose and I walked to Princess Celestia. "Darlings! I think you two should sit down." Rarity said. We did and sat infront of Celestia.

"Three powerful villains are working together." Celestia said. "Okay then we just need to stop them!" I said. "What thy sister is saying is that one of the villains is non other than.... King Sombra himself!" Luna said. My heart all of the sudden stopped. "What!?" I said."Sombra freed Tirek from Tartus so he could join him. And... Queen Chrysalis has joined them as well." Cadence said. "No that can't be!" I said.

"A-and... that's not it! They also hurt... D-discord!" Fluttershy said crying. "What do you mean they hurt Diacord!?" I said worried. "For the last time Fluttrshy they didn't hurt him. They just took their magic! And holding him captive! And possibly...." Rainbow Dash said but stop not wanting to finish her sentence.

"But how!?" I said. "We do not know this answer to this question!" Luna said. "Mommy is dad... is Sombra,Tirek, and Chrysalis going to hurt us!?" Shadow Rose said. I could hear her scared voice. "Come!" I said holding my arms to her. She accepted. "Their aren't laying a hoof on you! This I swear on my life. They will not harm you in any way!" I said almost in tears.

"What should we do princesses!?" Applejack said. Celestia stood up and looked at us. "I still do not know! But we must hide! Sombra's magic has beaten us before, so that's not an option. Now that he has Chrysalis and Tirek by his side." Celestia said.

"But what about the elements!?" I said. "We must not put the elements at risk! Not what happen to us with the Chrystal Heart." Luna said. "Luna is right we had overconfidence on us before and we had almost lost." Cadence said. "For now we hid till we have a plan!" Celestia said. We nodded our heads in agreement.

As we packed I saw Shadow Rose very quite. "What's wrong sweaty!?" I said. "Mommy have you ever had a feeling something might go wrong!?" She said. I nodded. "A few times in my adventures and with my friends! Why do you ask" I said. "Oh no reason Mommyjust curious!" Shadow Rose said. "Alright! But know this, that you can tell me everything until your heart is satisfied. Okay!" I said. "Okay! Thank you mommy! Your the best!" Shadow Rose said hugging me. I huged her.

Not knowing somepony or some changeling *cough* Changeling Queen was watching them.