A Waterfall Chat!

Everfree Forest!
Zecora's cottage!
Twilight p.o.v

"Are you ready to take our leave to the waterfall!?" Zecora said. I nodded. "Alright! Let's take our leave! Follow me close by if not you might become ill or worse!" Zecora said as we walked deeper in Everfree Forest.
This place was a lot more darker, even if it was day. I felt like we walk for hours.

Only a few minutes later!

All of the sudden I heard water. "Ahh! Here we are!" Zecora said.
I gasped looking at the beautiful waterfall. There were all sorts of flower around the waterfall lake. There were even lily pods in the lake. All different colors. Of course there was mist coming from the waterfall which fogged most of the lake.
"It's very lovely!" I said. "But of course! This is were Alicorn heal their wounds. Once inside you practically made your self immortal. It doesn takes your breath away!" Zecora said.
"So,if I get in. I have made myself immortal!?" I said looking at the water. "Yes! You live forever!" Zecora said.
"Well I must take my leave! If you wish to come back go through the trail it will lead you out with eas!" Zecora said walking towards the trees. "Thank You!" I said before she left.
I slowly got on the water. It felt warm. "Ahh!" I said. All of the sudden rainbow fish with shiny fins came towards me.
I was started to freak out, but notice they were healing my bruises.
'I think these fish are the reason they can heal Alicorn quickly. I probably make us immortal. I never seen any like them.' I thought.
I started to giggled when they started to nibble my bruises.
All of the sudden I heard a branch snap. "Who there!? Zecora!?" I said. No one answered. I shrugged it off. 'Probably the wind!' I began to giggle once more. I suddenly got a pain in my neck. I tried to shake it off. I sighed giving up the pain in my neck.
All of the sudden a hoof ,that wasn't mine, began to massage my neck softly. I began to moan. Whoever it was made my pain went away. Then I felt lips kissing my neck and his hoofs went down my waist massage my hips. I moan very hard and some giggles escape my mouth a few times.
"Better!" I heard a deep,but lovely voice from by back. He sounded similar, but could get my hoofs on it. So I just nodded slightly.
"Good! I wouldn't like to see my Queen hurt!" He said. Then it hit me. I swimed as fast as I could to the other side of the lake and turned around to see who it was.
I couldn't see clear, because of the fog.
But I could see two red, green eyes glowing from the fog. The eyes keept coming closer. Then I saw a figure swimming towards me slowly. Then I saw his horn, it was sharped curved horn that was red as blood.
As he came closer nearly a few feet away, I could see who it was. Non other than the devil himself, the father of my daughter. "Sombra!" I said looking straight at his eyes.
Of course I was brushing. He was in the lake with me while I was taking a bath and right now am defenseless. His body was wet,he didn't had his cape, armour, or his crown.
He chuckled. "Miss me! I sure did!" He said swimming near me. I quickly swam away. I wanted to keep our distance. "What do you want, Sombra!?" I said loudly. "To see you of course! And to touch you and kiss you!" He said grabbing me with his shadows and pulling me close to him. I was now facing the pony I hate the most.
One of his hoof was sliding down my flank while the other was grabbing my waist. I had my front hoofs in his chest trying to push my self out. He smiled wikedly as he leaned towards my lips putting his snake like tongue inside my mouth. Sombra moan lightly.
But I had to break it by bitting his tongue. Sombra broke the kiss. "Still bitting me as always!" Sombra said. "I thought you learned your lesson!" I said wickedly. "I never do!" He said leaning again. But this time I quickly teleported my self out of the lake.
"Than that's a point for me then!" I said as I quickly galloped away from the lake and out of the Everfree Forest.
I

knock the door from my castle seeing all my friends and the princeses. "Twilight!?" They all said. "What happened!? Are you okay!?" Celestia said.
"No! Sombra was with me!" I said.
"What!?" They all yelled out.