A Bigger Surprise!!

Ponyville!
Golden Oaks Library!
Twilight p.o.v

  We all went to Ponyville! Except Cadence and Shinning Armour. After the princeses put Sombra in Tartarus, Cadence and Shinning Armour became the new rulers of the Chrstal Empire. Princess Celestia and Luna wanted to make sure I was okay after what happened.
"You sure we can't stay with you a bit longer!?" Celestia said. "Yes, I'm sure!" I said. "We can stay whenever you want!" Luna said. "You two are ruling Equestria! Right now Equestria needs you two, together!" I said confidence.  "Yeez I never saw them like this before!" Applejack said. "Yeah!" Rainbow Dash said.  We all laugh! "I will be fine! Plus I will tell you if anything goes wrong!" I said. "Mmmm! Well alright!" Celestia said. "Goodbye!" Luna said about to take off.
"Ow!" I said feeling pain in my stomach. "What is it Twilight!?" Celestia said worried. "All of the sudden my stomach is hurting!" I said putting a hoof on my stomach. "We must take you to a doctor!" Luna said. "I'm fine! Aahh!" I said with pain. "No your not! Rainbow Dash quickly go to the hospital and tell them that we need assistance as soon as we get there!" Celestia said carrying me with her magic and putting me on her back. "Right away princes!" Rainbow said flying as fast as she can.

A few minutes later!

I was in a warm bed in one of the rooms of the hospital. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Spike, and all my friends were beside me. "How do you feel darling!?" Rarity said. "Better!" I said. The doctors quickly gave me medicine to calm the pain.
All of the sudden we heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Celestia said. Doctor Horse came in the room. "Helle your highnesses!" Doctor Horse said as he bowed. "As well to you!" Luna said. "Soo Doctor is Twilight alrighty!" Pinkie Pie said. "Yes in deed!" He said. "Doctor but what cause her to have pain!" Applejack said. "Well the thing is that she's pregnant!" Doctor Horse said. "Pregnant!!!" We all said out loud. "Umm! Yes!" He said getting uncomfortable. "Thank You! You may leave us!" Luna said still shocked. "I'm pregnant!" I whispered. "Umm... Twilight who's the father!?" Pinkie Pie said curious. I started to cry. "Pinkie!" Applejack said. "I'm sorry! I was just curious!" Pinkie Pie said. "But dear why are you crying!? There is no need to be afraid!" Rarity said calming me. "It's... It's S-sombra!" I said tears falling from my cheeks. "Are you sure it's him!" Luna said. "I... I haven't been with any pony else!" I said. "Oh dear Twilight!" Celestia said hugging me. "What am I going to do!?"I said. "Well you could be a single mother or!?" Celestia said but hesitate. "Or what!?" I said. "Or Never have the child!?" Celestia said finishing with her sentence. "No! I want my baby!" I said. "Twilight! Are you sure!" Luna said. "Yes!" I said. "Very well! But make sure no pony else knows who the father is!" Celestia said. I nodded in agreement. "Especially King Sombra!" She said serious. All of my friends nodded as well. "It's a Pinkie Promise!" Pinkie Pie said out loud. "Yeah! No one going to know!" Rainbow said. "Thank You!" I said touching my stomach.
'I'm going to be a mother!' I thought.