How he did it!? part 2

They were met by water balloons flying towards them and ... SPLASH!! Tirek and Sombra were soaking wet.
"Were in the world did these come from!?" Tirek yelled. All of the sudden they hear a laugh. "Oh my! I think I hit my target!!" Said a creature.

"Discord!!" Sombra and Tirek said. "Oops!!" Discord said. "That the last straw!!" Tirek said and tried to steal Discord's magic but he teleported behind him. "Now,now is that any way to treat your best friend!!! Now is it!?" Discord said slipping a coconut out of nowhere. "Not were I come from, clown!!" Tirek said trying to steal his magic. And again Discord teleported away.

This was happening for a few minutes till Sombra had enough. "That it!!" Sombra yelled. And zapped Discord with his Nightmare magic. Discord fell to the ground crying with green eyes. "No,no Fluttershy, dear please don't leave me!! I pleg of you!!" Discord said to himself. "Mmph!! You have done that earlier!" Tirek said. " And were would the fun be!!" Sombra said.

"I might say I'm quite impressed Sombra!!" Chrysalis said as she walked towards them. "Thank You! Now my old friend would you care do the honors!!" Sombra said. "With pleasure!!" Tirek said as he lifted Discord and began sucking all his magic,or eating it. He started to grow bigger and his horns were starting to take shape.
"Delicious!!" Tirek said.

That's when Sombra's nighmare magic faded and Discord's senses were getting better. "Y-you will never win!" Said Discord in a soft voice. "Oh look he still wants more!!" Chrysalis said. Discord try to slap his finger, but no magic came. "You might have taken my magic,but Twilight and her friends will defeat you all!" Discord said.

"They might.... or we might destroy them!!" Chrysalis said.  Then all of the sudden smaller changelings surrounded Discord and started to make a cocoon around him. "But in the meantime your love will give me and my changelings more magic to feed on!!" Chrysalis as she circled the now cocoon Discord. "Take him away!" She said and a few changelings toke Discord to who knows where. 

"Now! where should we invade first my friends!" Chrysalis said turning towards Tirek and Sombra. "I was thinking Ponyvill first so we can get rid of those  pesky ponies while we're at it!" Tirek said. "But first we must know what there doing shaw we!!" Chrysalis said nodding her head forward and a few changelings were carrying a Chrystal ball. "And what might this be!" Sombra said.

"This is how we can spy on Twilight Sparkle and her dreadful friends of hers!" Chrysalis said as she lid her horn and 10 ponies were sitting around there. "Impressive! I do say!" Tirek said.  "Thank You! Now if you don't mind, I would like to hear!" Chrysalis said and they kept quiet. 

"So thy settle we must hide till we have a plan!" Luna said. They nodded their heads in unison. "Be safe my little ponies we might not know were they will attack or when!?" Celestia said. 

"Be safe everypony and meet us here!" Cadence said and with that every pony went home to pack. The crystal ball followed the 3 princesses. "Do you Twilight is ready to face her fear! I mean she is still afraid of... what he did to her." Cadence said.  "Do not fear dear Cadence. Twilight has faced many challenges with thyies good friends!" Luna said.

All of the suddenCelestia stopped and started to cry. "Celestia!?" Luna and Cadence said. " T-his is  my fault!! I should have never sent her there!!" Celestia said crying. "No,no Celestia you knew she was ready and she was! It was his awaful scenes not yours!" Luna said as she hugged her big sister.

" But I sent her there!" Celestia said. Untiey, it was the right choice. "She has stopped him, she can stop him again. And I feel she is a lot more stronger!" Cadence said. "That is why we must keep  her safe and the others!" Luna added.  "Your right! I will not let the same mistake happen twice!" Celestia said as she pick herself up. 

The image turned  blurry and a new image appeared, one of a mother and a daughter. At this Sombra looked more interesting in the conversation. It was silence for a few minutes till Twilight spoke.

"What's wrong sweaty!?" Twilight said. "Mommy have you ever had a feeling something might go wrong!?" Shadow Rose said. Twilight nodded.  "A few times in my adventures and with my friends! Why do you ask" She said. "Oh no reason Mommy just curious!" Shadow Rose said. "Alright! But know this, that you can tell me everything until your heart is satisfied. Okay!" Twilight said. "Okay! Thank  you mommy! Your the best!" Shadow Rose said  hugging me. Twilight huged her.

"Interesting!!" Chrysalis said as she looked straight at Sombra.