Chapter 10

Amanda’s POV:

It’s been a week passed after dad grounds me for the rest of the year. And now, I’m waiting for him to take me from school. I waited him for an hour since the school session ends and it is really getting me mad. I better walk myself home but then he may think I’m walking home with Zack or somewhat. So what? Why he keeps preventing me from meeting Zack? Zack doesn’t even do anything wrong to him or me! I keep sighing while waiting, leaning against the school entrance door, watching people slowly disappearing off my sight.

“Hey Amanda, why aren’t you home yet?” a sweet voice greets me. Gosh, it is Zack.

“Dad isn’t coming yet,” I sigh. “But you supposed to have gone home, right?” I continue. “Yeah, but I just finished my band rehearsal for the next competition in district level,” he smiles brightly. “Really? Why don’t you tell me before! Anyway, I’m glad to hear that. Make the best of it,” I punch his arm playfully.

“You know what, maybe your dad can be our vocalist, and so we can easily win?” he says laughing, making my jaws fell. I grimace, he still can talk about dad even he knows that dad hates him a lot. But he still loves me and I’m gonna show dad that he is the most responsible guy EVER.

“Okay, I’m kidding,” he grins, gripping my hands and look into my eyes deeply. There are glitters in his eyes, killing me, slowly inside. A hope that he would never want to let me go. I… I don’t want to let him go also. He’s already the most part of my life.

“You-” he stops as something moves our attention.

Suddenly, a shiny white Porsche Cayman stops in front of us. Nice timing, dad.

Dad lowers the car window and takes his shades off his eyes, giving a sharp stare at us. “Amanda, get in,” I can hear the serious tone in his voice. Zack lets go off my hands and I hate it so much. Dad rolls his eyes at Zack and it stabs my heart continuously. Stop it, dad. Zack just looks at us innocently and he may wonders, why Adam Levine hates him so much?

“What I told you before, Amanda?” he asks, his voice becomes more serious. “What? I’m just chatting with him! Is that wrong?” I speak up, I’m sick of him thinking Zack’s a bad guy! “I don’t even see him grabbing your hands just now. Is it the part of the chat?” he says cynically.

“It’s because he cares me better than you do!!!” I shout my heart out. Tears started to roll fast down my cheeks. He lost his words. “And if you want to know, he accompanies me waiting for you to come and take me home! What are you doing so long at home? Making love with that woman?” I express everything without even thinking. I know he hurts but I hurt more than he does!

I can suddenly feel the car’s moving faster. He’s getting angry, I guess.

As we reach home, I run, crying to my room and lock the door. I throw myself on the bed and cry as hard as I can.

I love you dad but why you keep making me hate you even more?

---

Adam’s POV:

                      I don’t even get myself out of the car after Amanda gets herself out like that. I lay my head on the steering wheel as I feel my head is going to explode. I’m a failed father. I guess she hates me a lot but I can’t help with it.

The truth is I hate she’s having any love connection with someone I don’t know. And now, she loves that boy more than she loves me. I hate it. I hate it.

“It’s because he cares me better than you do!!!”

That line still replaying on my mind. Is it? Damn. She never knows I fight like hell with my own jobs to get here and have fun with her, spending time with her. And now this is the way how she treats me?

You got me fucked up, Amanda.

“Hey honey, what are you doing in the car? Meditating?” Christina appears, opening the door car and laughs. I look up to her, how beautiful she is. “Yeah, kinda,” I smile as I take her hand and get myself out of the car.

I quickly kiss her as I get out of the car.

Kissing her is the best cure for these heart miseries. How I need her in my life.

“I need you so much, Christy,” I whisper in her ear after we’ve done linking mouths.

“What got you into this?” she asks, like knowing everything that plays in my mind. “I’m just a bit fucked up by my own daughter,” I frown. She places her hands on my cheeks and smile. “She’s your daughter. You shouldn’t have to say that, darling,” she says softly.

“Um, can we get inside? I feel a little bit hot in here,” I grab her hands and walk inside. She nods and follows me. Sometimes, I feel sick of her backing up Amanda all the time, even Amanda had done something really bad to her. I know she means a lot to you, Christina. But I don’t think you shouldn’t have to win her all the time. This man needs you more than that girl does.

I pull her into the bedroom and lock it.

“All I wanna do is love your body!” I tune a line of her song – Your Body. I lay her on the bed and bite my bottom lip.

“Hey, that’s my song! Anyway, I hate you, Adam,” she whispers sexily, letting me lead all her way down.

I need you so bad, Christina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for A/N: Sorry! This chapter is really SUCK. My idea in here is like ZERO if you wanna know. I'm sorry if this chapter is like kinda BORING. Anyway, keep checking for my next chapter. I guess (maybe) the next chapter is gonna be (quite) better ! (?)