Chapter 24

Amanda’s POV:

                Wow! Being bridesmaid is extremely awesome!

 I turn myself around in front of the mirror to see myself with the white dress I’m wearing now. I have to admit, I look like an angel, throwing flowers to people! Yaay!

“Amanda, stop looking yourself in the mirror or the mirror will break,” Brittany who is sitting on my bedside, jokes. She’s a bridesmaid too, with me.

“You must know what it feels having your mom and dad back together,” I say while sinking my butt next to her. She nods and smiles.

“You’re so lucky, and both of them are celebrities,” she says.

“No, it’s not that. It’s about how mom survived all the way to see me again, and dad survived all the way to let me know that Christina Aguilera, that I ever hated so much is my OWN MOM. Don’t you think it’s crazy?” I smile my words away.

“And you survived all the way to let Adam Levine accepts Zack,” she continues my words. I nod in agreement.

 I don’t know why but suddenly tears start to fill my eyes. Yeah, I’m crying, but this time, I’m crying in happiness.

“Are you crying? No, no, don’t cry or your make up will ruin,” she hugs me and strokes my back. She’s the best girlfriend I ever had in my life. She’s always there to be the ears to my problem and anything.

“Brit, I’m sorry and thanks for everything,” I say. Suddenly, the memory flashes back into my mind, about me fighting with Brit that she said my mom was Christina Aguilera. And she’s the one who helped me and Zack to be an item.

“Hey, why with you? We’re friends, right? ‘Cause that are friends supposed to do, oh yeah,” she sings the line of ‘Count On Me’ by Bruno Mars at the end of her words. I give her a toothy grin.

Suddenly, a knock heard from my room door. The door flings open, when I instruct to come inside.

“Miss Amanda, come on. We need to be at the church. The wedding is starting in any minute,” a woman, whom I knew is my parents’ wedding planner, calls me.

“Okay, we’re going to be there as soon as possible. Don’t worry,” I say, smiling her.

“I hope you won’t be late,” she says before shutting the door back.

“Brit, you can drive, right?” I turn my head to her, smiling. She nods. “Drive me there, of course,” I ask.

“Okay, but first, wipe your eyes. It’s not you who is getting married. It’s your parents,” she wipes the tears off my cheek with her thumb.

We lift our butt together off the bed and walk out.

This is going to be the best day ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for A/N : This chapter is kinda crap. uh-uh-uh, I'm sorry! But KEEP CHECKING, anyway ^^,