Chapter 25

Christina’s POV:

 “Te quiero, Christina,” he whispers as we land ourselves on the bed. I turn my head to him.

 “What do you say just now?” I heard him but just asking him to repeat it again. He just spoke in my language. And he means,

 “I love you,” he says but now in his own language. I grin back looking at him.

 “Te quiero demasiado, Adam,” I give a kiss on his lips.

 “We are officially together again now,” he stops, finding his words to say. I look into his sparkling green eyes that always melt this heart.

 “And so…?” I ask, smiling.

 “And so. I -”

 Knocks on the door stop Adam from saying anything. Adam sighs when I get myself off the bed to open the door. I left a smile at him when he watches me at the door.

 “Mom,” Amanda appears as the door flung open, smiling quirkily.

 “Honey, what are you doing? It’s already 2 a.m. now. You supposed to be sleeping right now,” I cuff my waist but then I give her a smile on my lips.

 “Have you guys slept already?” she asks, biting her lower lips and widening her green eyes. The way she does that is really reflecting Adam. She’s like Adam’s mirror, but only in a teenage girl version. I just keep my smile on my lips and shake my head.

 “Um, not yet. Why?” I ask while raising my eyebrows. She tiptoes to see Adam from behind me, he simply lying on the bed (clothed, of course) and pretends to be sleeping.

 “Can I… um, can I…” she plays with her fingers, making me curious waiting for her “Can I” question. I place my arm on the doorframe, waiting for her question. I widen my eyes, looking into her eyes, trying to find what she’s trying to say. “Um, can I sleep with you guys?” after seconds, finally she blurts her words. My jaws fall. But then I shut it back and give her a smile after my brain could interpret her words.

“What?! You’re already seventeen, Amanda! SE-VEN-TEEN!” Adam, who pretends to be sleeping, suddenly sits up on the bed. I am quite shocked so I turn to him. He doesn’t sound like angry but I know he just shocked with what Amanda said just now.

 “Um, yeah, come on. It has been a long time since I wasn’t sleeping with you,” I smile, pulling her inside and shut the door. I can hear Adam sighing behind me.

 “Yaay! Thank you, mom! I know you’ll let me,” she grins like a little kid, which reminds me of herself when she was still a baby back then.

 “But, I won’t let you,” Adam interrupts. She looks at Adam and sticks her tongue out.

 “Adam, for one night only,” I get on the bed, pulling Amanda onto the bed too. She lands between us, smiling widely like a little girl with two ice creams in her hands. Adam but then smiles and pinches her nose.

 “You should know that you are already seventeen,” he says without getting his hands off her nose.

 “But dad, I feel like I am reborn,” she says. I just smile at her, flashbacking all her cute faces when she was still a baby when I gave birth to her. She is something special in my life.

 Something miracle.

 “Stop talking ridiculous,” Adam says, grinning. We spend most of the night chatting about everything, flashbacking about how Amanda is grown without me, how Adam survived all the way without me, and how I lived without them.

 Tonight is wonderful, really really wonderful.

---

Amanda’s POV:

 Spending my night with dad and mom is really a wonderful thing. The fact is you’re already seventeen but still sleeping with parents isn’t my matter at all. Who cares? I’m celebrities’ daughter!

 Mom turns the lights off as they start to sleep.

 “Mom, Dad, I love you both,” I give them my last goodnight kiss on their cheeks before I could sleep in peace tonight, sleeping soundly in their arm-wrappings.

 “Goodnight honey,” Mom pats my head and kisses me a goodnight kiss again.

 “Go to sleep, and don’t disturb me again,” Dad jokes. I nod quickly and smile. I see him closing his eyes, starting to bury himself in a deep sleep.

 “Dad, you forgot something,” I say after a several seconds he closed his eyes.

 “What…?” he opens his eyes slowly.

 “A fatherly goodnight kiss here,” I point at my cheeks while showing my teeth, acting like a kid, a cute little kid. (I know that). He kisses me on my right cheek. But before he could sleep again, I call him.

 “Dad,”

 “What do you want again?” he asks.

 “Thanks,” I say in a half-whisper.

 “What for?” he arches his eyebrows, widening his green eyes.

 “For your sacrifices to make mom yours again and to make Zack mine,” I smile for every words I said. I may sound like an old literature book but who cares…?

 “Ha. You should realize that earlier,” he says, letting out a soundless laugh. “Anyway, if it wasn’t because of you, I already had found another woman,” he laughs his words out again. Ooh, Adam Levine, I know you love womanizing but I know you’re a great father!

 “You should stop womanizing because she’s an angel, dad!” I say, meaning my words are about mom. She’s an angel, of course. She’s perfect for dad.

 “I know that, I shouldn’t let her go, of course,” he said, a sincerely smile curved on his face.

 “Yeah, that’s my dad,” I say, tapping my finger on his perfectly-shaped nose. I turn my head to face the ceiling again, planning to sleep. He smiles and wraps around me tighter.

 Tonight is the best night ever.

 And every day will always be the best day ever with my parents by my side.

 Happy ever after DID exist, dad.

 [Adam Levine? He’s My Dad! *end*]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: PHEW~ that was a wrap! Finally I have done finishing this novel. So what do you think about this? Is the ending great? Tell me what do you think! I know this isn’t the best I could give but my brain is really getting crazy right now, (maybe after my German interview several days before). I really couldn’t think really great for the ending. But I hope it won’t let you guys down, but TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT, though!

 And, sorry for making you wait (and the wait is not kinda worth it, I guess) for too long and I AM REALLY SORRY!

And also, to let you know, I am on my way to post another AdamTina fanfiction! This one it isn’t including Amanda at all. It is just another story of them, because I know they are damn sweet :3

 Anyway, keep tracking my works and I appreciate all of your gorgeous supports! AND YOU ARE AWESOME TOOOOOO!

 I LOVE YOU GUYS!