Chapter 21

Adam’s POV:

“Find a new bassist? Stupid,” I shout on the phone when Mickey Madden, our bassist said he wants to quit.

“Listen, Adam, you need to understand, it just takes for a while and I’ll be back soon,” he says, correcting the thought of me that he’s gonna quit. If he quits, I’ll kill him on the spot. Finding a new bassist for my awesome band isn’t an easy thing!

“We need to talk about this in the studio,” I try to solve the problem even though now my head is gonna explode like hell.

“Sorry, dude but now I’m really in Nebraska,” he tells, causing me to curse it HARD.

“Fuck you,” I curse when I hit the red button on my phone. Is he insane? The Overexposed Europe Tour is coming really near and this is how he had done to me?

Bullshit. Really really bullshit.

I run my hand through my messy hair as now my thoughts had all gone mess. From the problem with Amanda, to the problem with the bassist, Mickey.

“Darling, you look so stressed. What’s up?” Christina sinks her butt into the sofa, sitting next to me. I turn my head to her, looking into her beautiful eyes that always make my heart calms again. I rest my head on her lap. She wiggles sexily and pats my head.  She leans down and kisses me. I love it, so damn much.

“Problems with the band,” I sigh. “And, with the daughter, my own daughter,” I continue, closing my eyes, searching some peace of mind. I tell her the problem about the band and tell her the story about yesterday, stuck in the janitor room with Amanda. I told her everything, she’s a very great listener and that is one of the reasons why I love her so damn much.

She lets out a big laugh when she listened about the story of me stuck in the janitor room with Amanda. I just let out a small grin.

“The Maroon 5 vocalist stuck in the janitor room? Oh god, you gotta be kidding me!” she says while wiping the tears for laughing so damn hard.

“I’m serious,” I say, smiling directly into her eyes.

“Okay, so, who gets you out of there?” she asks, a smile is still sticking on her beautiful face.

“Ask your daughter,” I pout. I don’t want to talk about this. I don’t want to talk about that guy. Even though he’s a lifesaver or somewhat, I don’t like him. I’m on my guts, and that guy is what I need to get rid of my life, even in my daughter’s life.

“Okay, so what is the next problem?” she changes the topic. She knows I hate talking about it.

“Bassist. I need to find a bassist,” I tell her.

“Uh, why? You sound so desperate,” she arches her eyebrow, looking at me in a puzzled face.

“Really desperate. I told you ‘bout the tour right? It’s just coming so near and Mickey said he’s in Nebraska. What the fuck is that?! I just need a bassist, just for the tour. Just for the tour,” I complain, but I don’t mean to release my anger to her.

“That really stinks,” she feels the same as I feel.

“You know what, I think I know a real great bassist and maybe he can help you,” she suggests after a while we keep ourselves silent.

“Really? How can I meet him?” I get up and look into her eyes again. She nods and curves a beautiful smile. She’s a LIFESAVER.

“Never mind, I’ll arrange everything. I know you’ll love him,” she says, placing her palm on my chest.

“Anyway, thanks, Chris. I know you’ll always be here to help me,” I say as I bring my face closer to hers, planning to plant a deep kiss on her sexy lips.

Now, the bassist problem had done. About who is my bassist, I don’t want to give a damn. All I want now is affection and Christina Aguilera.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : HELLO WATTPADERS! Firstly, I just want to say that I’m sorry for making you wait for the next chapters for too long! I don’t mean it. I was in school, (I’m in boarding school), and now I will be here only for 6 days. So, maybe I’ll try to update it more quickly now. And, I really can’t believe that the reads for this book had already reached 2,000! WOW-YOU-GUYS-ARE-SURE-ROCK!

Next, I’m sorry if these recent chapters are kinda boring… I’m sorry! I have ideas but I think it’s kinda boring.

Well, I think you know who will be the bassist, right? Anyway, keep checking!