When they are interested

Jungkook

Jungkook

"I cant believe he is still sleeping." I hear. "Did somebody woke him up already?"

"Jin hyung did and Namjoon tried." I hear Suga hyung. "I think he partied to hard." He laughes. "97 liners huh."

"Jungkook wake up!"  I groan and try to slap the person away, but then mine covers are taken away from me.

"Noo." I say amd sit up slowly, looking at Jimin I sigh. "Why?"

"Why? Its noon Jungkook, we need to go the rest left aleady." What they left? I groan again. "Come on get ready now!" Slowly I stand up and pick up some clothes, a big hoody, black pants and Nike boots. Fixing mine hair a bit I walk out of mine room. "There he is, lets go!" Walking behind Jimin and Suga to the car I check mine phone.

Groupchat
"97 Liners."

Jaehyun
"Here is the videoo!"
Sent video

BamBam
"Lool, I only got this pic."

I just woke up.. -_-

The video was me driving in Jaehyun his new car he showed me, it was pretty fire. Opening the picture I spot myself talking to Lisa in the crowd. After I came from driving she and BamBam werent there, so I havent seen them afterwards. But theres something about her. "Jungkook." I feel Jimin holding mine wrist as he steps in the car. "You good?" He looks at mine phone, zooming in on the picture. "Is that you? Thats you. Who is the girl?"

"Its Lisa from Blackpink."

"she is 97 liner too?" Jimin ask watching me.

"Yeah but BamBam dragged her, apperantly they are friends."

"Look at confident you talking to her, how was it?" Biting mine lip I try to hide mine smile.

"Our maknae!" Suga says with a chuckle.

"Fine, couldnt talk much though." I couldnt, I wanted to but Jaehyun dragged me to see his new car.

"Did you get her number?" I shake mine head. He looks up and holds mine shoulder. "Ask BamBam for her number, you are friends so."

"What! He would never give it to me " I say knowing him.

"Just ask." Just asking him for his friends number, dont think so. "Come on Jungkook." He pushes me a bit.

"Jimin I dont know."

"You want to get to know her right, you are interested I see it." He smirks and I just try to act normal. "Ask him, just give it a try." Yeah just try it, he would understand. 

"Okay okay."  Holding mine phone I click on BamBam.

Hey Bam

BamBam
"Yo JK."

Do you have Lisa her number?

BamBam
"Why?"

Just asking...

BamBam
"I have."

Can I have her number?
Give it Bam come on

BamBam
"Is JK interested in her hahahha."

Stop it!
I just want to talk to her

BamBam
"You talked right."

For real BamBam
If I dont get it from you I have other ways too.

BamBam
"Wow JK
For real?
Im scared hahaa."

Thanks though.

BamBam
"Okay wait...."

I knew it...

BamBam
"Send contact number
Lisa."

Thank you.

BamBam
"Dont mess with her."

I wouldnt.

"JK got her number." Jimin dances in the car. "JK got her number." He says again with a smile. "You going to text her?" I got her number, of course I need to text her. Opening whatsapp.

'Lisa.'

Hey Lisa, its Jungkook.

"So who are you going to thank? You jusy fixed hhmer number because of me." I set mine phone away.

"Thanks Jimin-sshi." I laugh.