When they tease

Jungkook

Jungkook

"Wake up!" I feel someone patting mine head  why cabt they just leave me alone? I like mine sleep and they know that. "Jungkookie is tired." I hear Jimin say.

"Im up." I say and sit on mine bed slowly. Seeing Jimin and Tae, they laugh. Jimin jumps on mine bed and huggs me.

"You good?" He asks looking at me. Yawning I nodd.

"Im tired." I say and push him off me. "Thanks for waking me up." I say sarcasticly.

"No problem." V says and leaves the room. "Be quick, were going to eat." Nodding I stand up and wear an hoodie. Jimin pushes me out of mine room and we see everyone sitting eating.

"You guys are late." Jin hyung says while eating some eggs. Sitting next to J-hope I drink some water. Eating toast with chocolate spread I stare at the table.

"Whats up with him." I hear Rapmon whisper what made Jimin and Hobi laugh.

"He probably thinks about Lisa." Jimin says teasing me.

"But he just saw her, like two days ago." Suga says looking at me.

"Im just tired." I say. I really was. Jimin holds me by mine shoukders and shakes me. "Im going in Vlive after I shower." I tell them. I havent done a Vlive in a long time and I miss Army.

"Good do that!" Rapmon says. "They miss you."

"They miss the golden maknae." Jin hyung says laughing. After eating I took a shower and wore some sweatpants and a shirt, fixing mine hair I look in the mirror. Opening mine laptop I open Vlive and go live, looking at the lens I smile. Putting mine phone on the table.

"Hey Army!" I wave. "Lets wait a little." I say and read some comments. "Yeah I just took a shower." I say nodding. "Mine hair is still wett." I ruffel mine hair and flip it to the side smiling. "How are you guys?" I say and read the comments. "I just came to show mine face." I laugh. "I know its been a long time." I nodd. "What should we talk about?" I ask and read the comments. "Just keep talking.. you are amazing." I read a comment. "Thank you." I smile. "You are amazing!" I say. Then mine phone vibrates.

"Oeh I got a text." I say and look a t mine phone, its from Lisa. I smile and text her a hey back. Locking mine phone I look at the lens. "That was mine mom." I lie, what else should I say.

"But we have a concert tonight! You coming?" I ask and read the comments, then the door opens and Jimin and Jin hyung walk in.

"Jungkook-ah." Jin hyung says holding mine shoulders and wave at the lens.

"We came to say hi to Army." Jimin says also waving.

"Love you Army!" Jin says loudly and I cover mine ears. Mine phone kees vibrating and the guys noticed that. "Jungkook is very populair." Jin says laughing to the camera.

"Who is it?" Jimin asks and takes mine phone in no time from the desk.

"Jimin-sshi!" I warn him. He looks at mine phone and smiles, then he nodds and smirks at me. He takes a picture of us and giggles.

"Who is it Jimin?" Jin asks him.

"Mine mom." I say immideatly with a nodd and Jimin agrees.

"Aah, always populair by your mom." He does a thumbs up. "Well Im going to eat." He says and stands tall.

"You just ate." I say.  He just smirks and walks away.

"Jimin give me mine phone!" I say as he leaves also, he always is so.

"I will leave you with Army." He whisperes.

"Thats Jimin-sshi." I say and laugh. Hope he doesnt send Lisa all weird things...