When they call

Jungkook

Jungkook

"And I come back, no Jungkook." BamBam tells Yugyeom and Jaehyun. Rolling mine eyes, hearing this story for like the fifteenth time, but he has to tell them right.

"We know Bamabam." Yugyeom says. "I carried your drunk ass home." Jaehyun laughes as he pats mine shoulder.

"But where were you?" He looks at me.

"Yeah, where were you?" BamBam asks licking his lips, he knows damn well where I was. I chuckle and swallow.

"Jimin called... he needed something." I say, play it smooth JK. They all nod, drinking from mine cold coffe I lean in mine seat.

"Lisa from BlackPink was also there." Jaehyung starts.

"Yeah I invited her." BamBam says. Oh, I know where this is going.

"You have her number? I mean I wanted to ask her, but she was gone." Oh fuck, not again.. looking at mine fingers, curiously waiting for BamBams answer.

"I have, but the questions is will I give it to you? Thats your next question huh."  He laughes.

"Give it man." He says. And BamBam shakes his head. "I cant! I promised." Good, good.

"Anyway can I have your cake Jaehyun.." Yugyeom asks randomly.

"Go for it." He says and Yugyeom smiles, he looks at me while he takes a bite.

"So MMA's tomorrow."  I say holding mine coffee.

"Yeah maybe you can ask Lisa for her number..." Yugyeom says jokingly as  he pulls Jaehyuns arm. Fuck! I wanted to tell them, but for much people to know its not good and not save. I know BamBam wouldnt tell, I trust him. Jaehyun pushes him back. Talking and laughing for hours we decide to leave.

"See you all tomorrow." BamBam says, giving Yugyeom a last hugg I smile.

"Yeah tomorrow." I say and wave. Walking to mine car I wear a mask.

"Love you Jungkook!" BamBam shouts. Looking back I smile and do a heart sighn. He is crazy. Driving back to dorms I listen to some music.

"Look who is back!" Hobi says as he was playing Mario on his nintendo switch. Walking inside I smile. "The party pooper!"

"Party party yeah!" Suga says laughing. Sitting down I lean in mine seat. They all look up at me.

"What? I just did go to see Lisa, then drank some with the 97 liners." I say.

"Thats exciting." Rapmon says walking in.

"Yeah it was.." I say.

"Tomorrow is a big day guys, lets rest." Rapmon says, he is right. I nodd and stand up.

"Goodnight." I say and go to mine room. Wearing some comfy clothes I lay on mine bed, checking mine phone for messages. I see the group picture Yugyeom send to the groupchat. Smiling I send a heart back. Video calling Lisa I wait for her to pick up, fixing mine hair I lick mine lips. She appears on screen.

"Hey Kook!" She smiles, also laying in bed.

"Hey." I say.

"You home?" She asks. I like that she is curious, nodding I show her mine room. "You had fun?"

"Yeah we just went for a drink and talked." I say. "It was fun." Its always fun with them.

"Im glad you enjoyed." She smiles. "Did you also practiced for tomorrow?"

"I did with you guys." I chuckle.

"Not like that." She says laughing.

"I know, we did in the morning. But tomorrow we will practice again." I say.

"Same here!" She says holding out her hand.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I ask her. Its always busy at award shows, too much people and too much cameras. But they are everywhere.

"I guess." She says.

"I make sure I will see you." I say and wink.

"You do that." She chuckles.

"I will." I mumble.