When they cook

Lisa

Lisa

"Yah Lisa!" I hear mine name being shouted, but we had a free day and I just wanted to sleep. Closing mine eyes I turn around and sigh, then I hear mine door open and close. Is she coming to wake me up now?

"I just want to sleep." I say and turn around to look at the door. It wasnt the girls, there stood Jungkook in his sweatpants and hoodie. He takes off his cap and flips his hair to the side. I smile and lean in mine pillow. "What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"Came to see you." He says and kicks off his shoes. Opening the covers he lays down next to me, turning to his right shoulder he watches me, licking his lips he touches mine face. "Lets sleep." He says, how can I sleep when he is touching me? I nodd and close mine eyes but feel him staring at me. Feeling his arm around mine waist and coming closer to me, smelling his scent I smile.

Waking up, I open mine eyes and look next to me. No Jungkook, did he left? Was it a dream? Standing up, I yawn and wash mine face quickly. Walking in the livingroom I spot Jungkook laying on the couch with a phone pressed against his ear. He gives me a smile and winks. "Yeah cool, tomorrow see you then... yes I will, bye." He says and stares as me biting his lip.

"What?" I lean against the counter.

"Bam said hey." He says, he talked to BamBam.

"What did he say"

"Tomorrow we are going to eat some steak with Yugyeom and Bam." Its nice that they hang out.

"Thats fun." I nodd. "Where are the girls?" They were nowhere.

"They went to a cafe I think." He sits up and streches. "I couldnt sleep Rapmon called, then BamBam." He yawns, stands up and walks over to me. Holding mine hands he smiles as he stands closer. "Want to lay down with me?" He smirks, I kiss his cheek and walk to the stove.

"Too bad, Im hungry." I say, he licks his lips and leans against the counter now watching me with a smile.

"Sounds good." He says. "What are we making?" I love that he came here to spend time with me. He looks at the ingredients Im taking from the fridge.

"I crave brownies for days." I chuckle as I pick a bowl.

"Love some brownies." He says taking the flour. "You know how to make it?"

"I can follow a recepe." I say holding mine phone to search some recepes.

"I think you have to throw everything in a bowl and wisk it." He nodds poiring some flour in a bowl.

"What are you doing?" I stare at him as he cracks eggs im the bowl.

"Im eyeballing it." He chuckles.

"Oh my god." Hope it will taste good. Jungkook mixes everything and taste the batter, he nodds and holds out his finger for me. Licking his finger I nodd.

"If I get salmonella is your fault." I say.

"Well then we both will have it." He laughes, pouring the mixture in a bakingdish I put it in the oven.

"Id it sucks you owe me some good brownies Jungkook." I say, he nodds while holding me close to him. Thirty minutes pass, Jungkook lays on the couch watching Anime. "I think they are done." I say and get the brownies out. Suddenly Jungkook stands next to me.

"And? Lets taste." He says and grabs a piece.

"Its still hot." I say as he chews it. He looks confused.

"And?" I look at him.

"Its eatable." He says nodding. "But I dont know if they are brownies." He takes a piece and holds if in front of me. Tasting it, he is right. I dont know what it is. Cake?

"Taste like cake? Where is the chewyness." I say and hit his shoulder.

"Hey! Im no exper." He says. We ended up making noodles and watching Sk8 The Infinity. When the noodles were done we were laying next to each other on the couch, Jungkook holds mine waist. "I like this." He says as he picks a piece hair in front of mine face.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah." He chuckles. "Spending time with you, being with you and being able to kiss you." He says and kisses mine cheek. I smile and inhale.

"I like this too."

"Yeah?" He humms and nestle his head in mine neck.

"Yeah." I mumble.